SM RU all aroung vensaur uu on s&m format.

hello

I hope I fallow all the rules. I hope some one can help me get my ru competitive team better or point out some flaws i don't see. The idea of the team is to make venusaur stand out and make a team around him.

For now after testing lots of different teams and strategies is the best one i found. My idea in each battle is to set up the sun as as fast as possible. With torkoal that can also take advantage of the sun or fortress on the right senerio.It can also take out antry hazard and remove it and also set up the sun. To get vensaur or houndoom my sweepers in and make major damage under the sun. Complementing each other with protection psychic and fire immunity houndoom and water end earth vensaur . To help then i have flygon that can take antry hazard fairly well, earth attacks and also resist fire. Water under the sun taking 50% of its power is not to scary depending on the Pokemon. Florgest main tank Pokemon it has the job of healing any stat change with synthesis and can take on almost any sp.attacker.

Venusaur @ Life Orb

Ability: Chlorophyll

Shiny: Yes

EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Modest Nature

IVs: 0 Atk

- Sludge Bomb

- Solar Beam

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Sleep Powder

Vensaur is my main sweeper thanks to its variety of attacks and speed under the sun.It can take on steel with hidden p.fire / fairy , grass with sludge bomb stab , water rock, earth with solar beam and anything that is not well defensively ready. I think is a really good set to my team and its my favorite pk of all times.

Houndoom @ Darkinium Z

Ability: Flash Fire

EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Modest Nature

- Flamethrower

- Dark Pulse

- Nasty Plot

- Solar Beam

Houndoom is my second sweeper i picked him because of its checks to fire and psychic that can help vensaur.He can take on psychic dark pulse.grass / steel with flamethrower water / solar beam . He is not so fast but in tha tier is ok ,also has the sun to pump up its fire attack and nasty plot if let is possible team sweeper.

Flygon @ Sitrus Berry

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Adamant Nature

- Dragon Dance

- Earthquake

- Outrage

- Iron Tail

flygon is my third sweeper that can help also vensaur and houndoom. with his earth immunity and fire resistances. I needed an extra sweeper to be good out of the sun. With one dragon dance it can out speed most Pokemon on the ru tier .earthquake to hard any frail Pokemon. outrage main stab and take out any dragon (goodra)

Torkoal @ Heat Rock

Ability: Drought

EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA

Modest Nature

- Yawn

- Earth Power

- Stealth Rock

- Lava Plume

torkoal main lead, ones in the field he sets up the sun with drought . Then is just making the right decision if to set up stealth rock or attack and try to get a burn with lava plume. Or a possible switch for one of the sweepers.

Florges @ Leftovers

Ability: Flower Veil

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

Modest Nature

- Calm Mind

- Moonblast

- Aromatherapy

- Synthesis

Flogest spd. tank his job is to cure my party from any stat changes . He can also become a potential sweeper if he is given the chance to set up with calm mind . He can take on dragon, water and dark.

Forretress @ Heat Rock

Ability: Sturdy

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def

Relaxed Nature

- Gyro Ball

- Toxic Spikes

- Rapid Spin

fortress my phisical def. wall his job is to set up the sun when torkoal is out and remove any antry hazards that might be threatening. He can also set up toxic spikes to make a potential hazard cleaner in and possibly have a free turn of defog or rapid spin for my sweepers con come on in.

If anyone has any other questions please fell free to ask. I need to know if my team is ok for competitive battling in the ru style ? if i have to make an attack change ? or pokemon. The only one that is untouchable is vensaur attacks i can change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)