ADV ADV OU Winter Seasonal #6 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imaboostedanimalxd

I think you need to take a moment to remember Golem.
1 GOLEM.png

Golem is confident. Golem is happy. Golem is ready to succeed. The GSC Golem sprite doesn't depict a Pokemon. It depicts an icon. A divine symbol of hope, optimism, and positivity. Golem is not a pessimist, Golem is an optimist. Golem is not a repulsive twerp, Golem is a palatable friend. Golem does not judge others, Golem welcomes them for who they are. Golem does not compare himself to others, Golem compares himself to who he was yesterday. Golem will not insult others, Golem will discuss with them in a pragmatic manner. Golem will not abandon you, Golem will support you no matter what. Golem will teach you valuable lessons and help you no matter the situation.

Be Like Golem.

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
So first of al,l you had such insane limited availability, why even participate then? I make the compromise to play at 2 fucking AM because unlike you I am not so selfish. And you can't even count the proper time, I showed up 2 minutes late and you make up a lie saying that I was not on time by an hour which is incorrect. If you can't be considerate of a opponent, who literally sets his fucking alarm at 2 am Idc anymore. have the fucking win, but like that really? typical fat american
I'm not a host or anything but my brotha, are you sure you're actually GMT+2 and not GMT+1?

On my end, ur opponent was online at 6:59PM GMT-5, which is 1:59AM for GMT+2. They're on time.
1707534347932.png

1707534366393.png

In your screenshot, it says 12:59AM which is not possible if you're GMT+2. The only way that your screenshot makes sense is if you're GMT+1, meaning you got your timezone wrong and your opponent was indeed waiting for an hour.

If you edit out the part about knowing timezones being too difficult for "dumbfounded American braincells" this might be a little less embarrassing man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)