ADV ADV OU Global Championship 2018: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTK

Webtoon Character
is a Community Contributor
x.JPG
C'mon don't call activity on me I thought it was your timezone you did not make it clear whatsoever. I ask if your time or mine and you say "yep". Two days later.

View attachment 122268C'mon don't call activity on me I thought it was your timezone you did not make it clear whatsoever. I ask if your time or mine and you say "yep". Two days later.
Since you felt like not stating your gmt, I totally misread the part about "your", also you're fast criticizing others while you went 3 days without updating the post, even after noticing the issue¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, let's not be [redacted], you had more than one chance to show up and ask for a more clear schedule, maybe providing your gmt too!

Since you felt like not stating your gmt, I totally misread the part about "your", also you're fast criticizing others while you went 3 days without updating the post, even after noticing the issue¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, let's not be [redacted], you had more than one chance to show up and ask for a more clear schedule, maybe providing your gmt too!
Dude deadline is in a week, so stfu and get your match done lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)