ADV Cup VI - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
requesting extension, lasse & I scheduled tentatively for yesterday but some stuff came up and it didn't work out for both of us. I also can't play today at all.

requesting extension (if it's somehow still possible). My very self and starry blanket scheduled our game on saturday but I mistakenly stated I was gmt+1 whilst I'm actually on gmt+2. Finally, we weren't able to play our series yesterday.

If not possible I'm leaving him the win

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
If you wish to appeal an activity decision or coinflip decision, feel free to PM me over the next 24 hours. Almost all of the activity decisions were clear cut and there were coinflips. I have handed out a lot of extensions this time, because a lot of player have asked for them! So please don't take advantage of it and play the games on time.

Activity Win:
Groudon
vs Quaze
starry blanket vs Hachimaki (both players gave the win to each other, but starry deserves act more and extension was requested way too late)

Given Wins:
Fakes
vs Sage
ToF vs Alexander.
Dighel_37 vs Eeveeto
Hiro'
vs Chaos23333
TheThorn vs le LLiolae

Coinflips
Kenix
vs Quartosa

Extension:
Excal vs We Three Kings
Deadline: Wednesday 23:59pm GMT+2

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hey I missed the scheduled time yday. Can we get a extention? I'm positive we can get it done soon.
Sure but can you send me proof of your scheduling with Sage, cos the only thing I can see is that she gave her Cup opponents the win on Tuesday and you contacted her on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)