A-level results day

Hello UK Smogoners. Specifically those born between 1992 and 1994. Today is A-level results day (as you probably already know).

I finished my A2s this year; I started by doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics, and Computing, but dropped the latter before my exams due to a completely and utterly useless teacher.

Anyway - the UCAS Track service has gone up (seemingly early?), so you can check your university decisions now.

I'm in China at the moment, so I don't have my actual results, but judging from the above I don't think I have to worry :)

So, how did others do? Did you get the unis you wanted (or just the grades if you're still in the middle of A-levels)?

Also, any other Cambridge Smogoners? I'm going to need some new friends, with all mine going off to different places...

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ahhh, G400. i remember the days.

congrats dude, hope you're pleased with yourself!

wow, cambridge, congrats!
i just got my AS results and i got 3 A's, not really sure what happened to my fourth result but the maths/further maths system is really confusing so i'm not worried

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
UCAS servers are shitty ass so I can't get on even at 6pm to get a screenshot but if I had one it would look like this:

Welcome Min,

Congratulations! Your place at The University of Surrey (S85) to study Law (M100) has been confirmed.

A*A*C
Just glad A-Levels are over, good god what a nightmare they were at times.

edit - @az, they introduced A*s this year as the first year, probably just to make uni entry grades more competitive.

UCAS servers are shitty ass so I can't get on even at 6pm to get a screenshot but if I had one it would look like this:

Just glad A-Levels are over, good god what a nightmare they were at times.

edit - @az, they introduced A*s this year as the first year, probably just to make uni entry grades more competitive.
I thought they had A* some time ago... like, when my Dad was studying there.

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'll be going to Cambridge. Got 5 A*s. Maths, more maths, physics, chemistry and history. See you there Wichu.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Got A*A*AA but still missed my Cambridge offer to study maths thanks to STEP. Going to Warwick now so i guess it's me and Kinneas 9.9

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
man, now i feel bad for fucking up IB. hopefully that won't be the case post-november retake!

none of my friends got into cambridge, even with 43 predicteds on their IB scores...

Hahah this thread makes me feel old... And stupid for not bothering to revise and getting CCD last year haha.

Anyway, good luck to all you lot going to university this coming year, just bring a spare liver with you, Freshers is sick! Best year of my life hands down, hope you lot enjoy it as well.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Nope, me and kawaii applied for our accom a while ago and haven't had a response yet. So many great mons players at Warwick!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
man, warwick was one of my choices, how different life could have been.........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)