A couple of bugs

Hi there, using Shoddy battle I found a couple of minor mistakes in the Shoddy Battle program.
The first one is the lack of Endeavor in Cleffa's moveset (it can learn it via the move tutor in HG & SS) which I was trying to use in a LC team.
The other, and much more minor, was a bug in Metronome, which sometimes uses moves that should not be available to it. This was just for some fun with a friend using Metronome teams.
Just thought someone should know.

Cleffa can use endeavor, just make you click "smogon university" when you click new team.

For metronome, isnt that the way its supposed to work? Sorry if im wrong, but I always thought metronome chooses a completely random move, regardless if the poke can learn it or not.

Thanks so much, I clicked on the wrong thing, that would be why.
As for the Metronome, it will pick a random move, but some should never be chosen such as Counter, Struggle, Mirror Coat, etc. The current implementation will use all of these moves.

Metronome can also use moves from other servers. Once I was in a Metronome battle on the Smogon server, and my opponent's Pokemon used the move ShadowStrike. ShadowStrike is Kitsunoh's signature move and should only appear on the CAP server.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)