9/11 IRC 10 years later

Bumping this for a new generation of users. I have always found these logs fascinating given how levelheaded some folks were regarding Islam/Muslims on this particular day.

If you find these logs depressing, just read all lines from bb88. Additionally, please excuse the Deus Ex thread DERAILMENT on page 1 of this thread by a bunch of losers.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have to say that, 10 years on, I have solemnly reflected and actually I don't think Deus Ex: Human Revolution was really all that good. does not really compare to say Dishonored - which had a more vibrant world and interesting powers, not to mention that there was always a stealth/pacifist way to win

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
mf's post nearly spurred me to post an attack on deus ex, until i checked the page one posts from ten years ago. time really is cyclical, huh...?

in the spirit of growth i will instead compliment the dishonored franchise, rather than tear the other down

moving forward like this is what bb88 and PikaGurl would have wanted. thinking of them and wondering where they are now...

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
4:13 PM: _AlCapone_: this moment of silence message is dedacated to the thousands of innocent people who died in the horrible incident. take a moment to reflect and then please foward this message to 5 people so they can feel what you feel and dont break the chain

This is such an early 2000s thing

Also, watch Turning Point on Netflix. Really excellent.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Loved all the bits where Green Pikachu called everyone (BAN ME PLEASE)s for not wanting to battle him. Good set of priorities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)