2012 halloween thread

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

go nuts

also keep any stupid halloween pun posts itt and out of real threads

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So last year I was Marty McFly and that was a really good costume but I really just bought all the pieces and managed to put them all together in time. This year I'm gonna be Mako from Legend of Korra

This is my just about finished jacket. I'm still adding some red shoulder trim and if I have time I'll add a collar but I'm really happy how it turned out. The jacket itself is all hand-sewn too because I hate sewing machines and I was able to sew and watch old 007 films at the same time.

So I was going to dress as Psy and do Gangnam Style around campus for Halloween but I lost interest. I suppose because of how fast Gangnam Style blew up, it faded out as far as genuine interest goes very fast. Maybe I'll bring it back in the future. So then I got the good old fashioned idea of Ash Ketchum but I couldn't gather the supplies for that fast enough, so that's probably next year. So now I was hanging out with some people, about to go out to a Halloween party, and this guy asks me if I have a costume. I say no, so he gives me something like
and says "Just wear all black." Well since I got into shuffling/electronic dance I got some black phat pants
and a black hoodie to match it. Also I spray painted my shuffle shoes matte black. So essentially I'll be like Brian Thevenot/Jabawockeez

Slenderman has already made appearances at all the parties I've been at. In other news, my best friend and I are dressing up like the album art of "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea".

My brother bought me a giant creeper head as a gift for my birthday this year.

For Halloween, I plan on sitting in my universities shuttle buss for most of the day in the back eerily staring at people with it on.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i need a last minute costume that i (i am creatively retarded btw) can put together in a student accommodation relatively easily / cheaply

someone creative and clever help me out

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you guys should watch the Marble Hornets Youtube series then try to sleep tonight ;))

Walked over campus with this thing over my head all day. Spied many a smile among the crowds, especially in the CS buildings. Ended up accidentally scaring a janitor with this thing on.

Strangely enough, the flow of 40 degree air mixed well with the heat generated by breathing inside this thing well. It felt air conditioned outside at times :>

I was going to be a ghetto banana and call myself Banaynay.

btw NJ that snake is adorable, I wanna put it on my tumblr.

EDIT: oh nvm you already did it on yours

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)