2012/2013 Soccer/Football thread

yeah i feel like marcello trotta is the one you should have sympathy for because he didn't dive for it!

not happy, assuming brighton can actually beat palace at home we have to play a watford team with vydra finally scoring some goals!

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
you'd think they'd know better than to sack a manager who came in second in the league and second in the cup. Maybe they'll be like Chelsea and win the CL next year

Absolutely incredible performance today, superb from start to finish. So happy that we are safe now!!!

So Wigan now have to win both games to be safe.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Arsenal vs Wigan is going to be a very interesting game. Both sides have everything to play for and it will come down to who is more determined to achieve their goal. And there's also the Europa League final which we should win even though it won't be easy.

Tbh the only reason why it's better for Arsenal to be in the Champions League is because there have been rumors of players only interested in coming to Arsenal "barring a top 4 finish". All players want Champions League football after all.

Yes, we've been bringing in incredible players while being in the CL during these recent years.

I've stopped listening to Arsenal rumors for a number of years now.

We need to fail so the owners and decision-makers finally have to deal with the bullshit they cause because of their cheap and greedy personalities.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
ugh forgot it was the manchester united victory parade today

so many londoners and chinese people in the city centre, manchester aiport / piccadilly station must've been heaving this morning

really? all I heard were mancs, and the odd japanese person.
and Zaha scored 2, hope he gets his debut for United in the community shield.

he was really good throughout, was the only person on the whole pitch who constantly threatened either goal (brighton were pretty dreadful sadly :() definitely a good buy there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)