(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok
Still need to breed an Adamant Pinsir, will PM once done. maybe tomorrow? also please specify the gender you want or i will assume it is a male that you want.

I have no problem with trading Aerodactyl for a BP item as long as it will be Male.
Ok for me... Will wait on the smeargle to be ready, PM me when... =D

Hello! I'm interested in a thick fat adamant swinub. I know its not on your wants list but i have a jolly shelder with 4ivs and egg move rock blast and skill link ability. I can also offer you BP items if you'd prefer that

One of those Adamant Huge Power Marills looks awfully nice!
With my current BP, I can easily access any item that isn't the Ability Capsule. I also can breed a female Nasty Plot Togepi quite easily.

One of those Adamant Huge Power Marills looks awfully nice!
With my current BP, I can easily access any item that isn't the Ability Capsule. I also can breed a female Nasty Plot Togepi quite easily.
I am interested in Female Nasty Plot Togepi, can you breed one for me? May I also know the nature?

it will not be that easy, anyway.. I just choose 96 worth of BP Items.
I have close to 96, getting the rest wouldn't be too hard. Really I'm just concerned about the Togepi. My only good one for breeding has hustle, so getting a female with Serene Grace is the tough part.
Also, what BP items would you want?

I have close to 96, getting the rest wouldn't be too hard. Really I'm just concerned about the Togepi. My only good one for breeding has hustle, so getting a female with Serene Grace is the tough part.
Also, what BP items would you want?
I'll decide once we are going to trade. Will you be still available later after 4 hours?

hey could i please have i marril with egg moves cmt to see if i have anything you want
Link to your Thread please?

Hi. I'm interested in a Male Nidoran.

I have a Female Tyrunt Jolly nature 5 IV (missing HP) with egg moves: Dragon Dance and Ice, Fire, and Thunder Fang or

Female Mawile adamant nature with optimal IV spread and egg moves Fire, Ice and Thunder Fang

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Hey :)
I'm interested in:

- Aerodactyl
- Scraggy, Moxie
- Nidoran♂

All my PKMN are german
, so they can be used to breed shinies (Masuda Method). Don't worry about their german names though, they change, once they evolve. Did you use Instacheck to check eggs? If so, ignore this post.

- Tyrogue (Hitmontop, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee), Adamant, Technician/Intimidate, 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch,
Can only be bred with Ditto (100% male ratio, Poke Ball only) and has to evolve to be able to mate with other PKMN.

- Axew, Mold Breaker, Jolly: 31/31/31/x/31/31, Luxury Ball, 1F, 1M

- Noibat, Timid, Frisk: 31/x/31/31/31/31, Quick Ball, 1F, 1M

- Liwick, Timid or Modest, Flame body: 31/x/31/31/31/31, Hyper Ball, 1F, 1M

- Eevee, Bold, Run Away/Adaptability, 31/x/31/31/31/31, egg moves: Wish, Poke Ball, males only, 3M

- Sneasel, Jolly, Pickpocket, 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Pursuit, Icicle Crash, Counter, Fake out, Premier Ball, 3F

- White Flabébé, Calm, Flower Veil, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Dive Ball (for shiny Flabébé), 10+F, 100% female ratio

- Mareep, Modest, Static, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Premier Ball, 1M

- Gligar, Impish, Immunity, 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Batton Pass, Luxury Ball, 1F

- Trapinch, Jolly, Arena Trap or Hyper Cutter (both become Levitate), 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Quick Attack, Fury Cutter, Nest Ball, 3M, 2F

- Froakie, Naive, Protean, all possible spreads (always 5IV), Luxury Ball, 30+M, ~6F (no x in defense spread available)

Interested in the Poliwag, currently have the following:

Hasty Protean Froakies, 4 flawless IVs
Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhans, 4 flawless IVs
Timid Noibats(all 3 abilities), 4 flawless IVs
Calm Levitate Rotoms, 4 flawless IVs
Adamant Battle Armor Kabutos(trying to get Swift Swim too), 4 flawless IVs

Any of the above can be bred to have 5 flawless on request. Let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)