evan0913
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah sure, I would like to trade in the future. Just kind of lookin for 'mons with Gen4 only moves I don't have such as Miltank. Seriously, I have tried Gen4 RNG but I fail at trying to hit delay.
    Yep, now I'm going to RNG throh and sawk now :p

I'm gonna call them Bert and Ernie lololol
    Heal ball, I just added it to my thread. It's cool because I wanted one for a team I'm making.
    Thanks, turns out the sync didn't work on Landorus :B

Instead, I used the seed to RNG a shiny regenerator Mienshao :3
    I'm pretty sure I can find it on Pokecheck ;D

Thanks anyways, right now I'm trying to RNG shiny Landorus. Timer0 hates me -.-'
    I'd like to change from the Victini to the Female DW Vulpix. Also, I just found out that I don't have wifi in my dorm, so it'll have to wait until thanksgiving break at some point.
    Ya it has been xD Sorry, I've been trying to RNG my ID for the past few days and it hasn't been going well >.>

So I'm doing a project right now so when i finish :)
    But yea you still have more I could use, I have been away for a few months and need to get caught up with all the new Pokemon. So if you ever need more stuff in the future let me know :)

EDIT: Cool about Snivy I just need it female so I can pass down egg moves for my Snivy BPs I wanna do.
    Would it be possible if you can be on 4 hours earlier than now? :P, If not I should be home in a few hours and HOPEFULLY can catch you on. And yep I can do that for that female Snivy ;)
    I replied to your CMT :) thanks for the kind words, I accept all CMTs since people always have things I can use as parents :P Lemme know when you would like to complete our trade. Its 7am here but I have a few appointments this morning so I should be home around 12-2pm my time if your still around then. If not tomorrow a few hours earlier than this would be ideal :P
    oh, I think I know where to download it. Just noticed that it doesn't have Sap Sipper. Hmm, that's kind of what I'm moreso looking for to be a Lilligant counter. I'll poke around your thread in the future :)
    I figured Swift Swim. Okay, I'm on it. Gender will be a surprise. =D
    Coolio. I'm glad to hear that someone likes my nicknames. ^__^;
    Yup, I can name the Machamp that. I haven't even began the process of re-nameing/transferring him, so it's no problem. =)
    Thanks! xD

Lugia and Rayquaza took forever. Rayquaza was like 18 million frames and Lugia was 24 million. ;_;
    Crazy, I know. :o
    I'll try to get your horsea done by sometime Saturday, at least. Any gender/ability preferences on it? =)

Oh btw, I actually decided to nickname the Bagon and I'm not sure I want to change it because I like my weird inside jokes. xD
    I kind of would rather not give redis rights with the default name. Do you still want it without the redis rights? Either that, or you get full-redis with the name "Dracomione". ^__^;
    nice ill be on till 10 pm :D or maybe tomorrow :D? when are u free???? haha im excited haha
    Alright, I will get things together when I get the chance (which probably won't be until this weekend.)
    Good news: I'll have good wifi this weekend (parents' hosue), so we might be able to trade like normal people for once. :o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…