evan0913
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Before I pokeshift them, let me know if these need any 4th gen move tutor or TM moves in particular.
    Hmm..
    I actually have a non-shiny Rotom that I'm still waiting on a friend to tutor... (I hate getting battle points, grr..)...
    Does the Horsea have to come from 4th gen.? 'Cuz I could breed it faster in 5th gen. (Outrage is an egg move in 5th gen). If so, then sure to the horsea, probably not the to Rotom. (LOL, more horsea to add to my collection. XDD)
    Yes, the Machamp can be re-named, as it is still on my SS cartridge. What would you prefer it to be named? =)

I'm just looking for DW females of Skitty and Larvitar, so I'm not too fussed about nature/IVs. ;)
    darn anything u need??? haha need to get me my hands on a DW sableye haha would u mind making an egg :D and ill offer others???? ^_^
    No problem. I can't really trade now anyway, I just wondered if you had any of them. ;)
    Sure thing. Hmm.. You wouldn't happen to have a DW female Abra, Skitty, and/or Larvitar, do you? I've been looking for those. =3
    extra-link c-gear RNG should still work with a DSi. The 5th gen rng topic would be a good place to start.
    Thanks! I am debating whether or not I want to write a "warstory" (that sounds stupid xD) but if I do you'll definitely get a shout out!
    I'll most likely end up trading for credit, maybe you could do some extralink RNG since there are new dreamworld additions coming out.
    lol, that's why it saddens me.. You don't even RNG yourself, yet you somehow got all those cool pokemon.. No one would trade me anything like those back before I could RNG.. .__.
    Good to know, thanks :)

Yeah, I use the same Starmie myself, except I shifted a nicknamed version of it a while back. I wanted to give Gastly Pain Split, but I don't have any BP on Heartgold. I settled for some Plat moves instead.
    No problem, sorry it took so long to get you these. The Starmie is UT...but I wanted it to have Hydro Pump and Trick so I leveled it up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…