Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kudos indeed I have recieved your Deino
    Im glad ther are generous people like you, and Im off to breed a decent Axew to giveaway
    Yeah well all this generosity is inspiring me to make a giveaway for a decent Axew
    I think I will do one.
    By the way are you waiting for someone who can clone?
    Yeah I think I am sorry about that, its that I got a Shiny Dieno from someone for free as well so I thought it was you
    But yeah yours is a Hydreigon am I right?
    Not really, Im really sorry about that, and by the way do you want your Volcarano back or your Zorua, if not then wow your generous and if so then wow your generous
    ok,inform me when the distribution begins.my native language is Greek since i am Greek
    Hi,when i can receive the milotic(and in which generation)?I hope you liked the nickname,greek mythology has nice names(actually ceres is the latin name of the greek goddess dimitra) :)
    Not anymore, come online, unless ive missed you it says your last activity was 8 minutes ago
    I can help with trade evolution
    Just wait until I level my Gastly to evolve into Haunter so I can benefit too
    Its already lv21
    Two more questions. Isn't there a site sort of like PokeCheck that I can clone Pokes with? If yes, are the clones still thought of as legit?
    Got it. Thats what I did the first time. My Wii didn't load the page the first time. It worked this time.

Thanks for the info.
    It shows the poke, OT, ID#, Shininess, TID, PID, and SID.

What do I do when I get that far so I can see the IV stats?
    I tried, and it worked, but it only shows me the in depth. It isn't showing me stats.
    Im actually turning in now. Thank you so much for your help and probably wouldnt be able to rng without you
    Just trying to check IV stats using something more accurate than MetalKid, and was directed to PokeCheck.
    how soon do you need it? and one more thing? when i first caught the pokemon and gave its ivs, how did you determine it was on iv frame 14?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…