Cereza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i haven't found him yet and i also have to study.but you'll get them as soon as possible.i hope tommorow they'll be ready.
    oh crap no wait.. im still saved in the battle tower.. ill vm you when im finished ill get back on it now
    did your FC change? i had your hgss FC saved from the last time we traded and i dont see you on...
    im ready now if you are.. let me just clone the magnemite.. the ev spread is in my thread
    In the middle of breeding a marowak actually.. if your on in a little bit we should be good to go.
    sure i actually need the magnemite trained so if you want to train a copy and keep it that would work out great
    I am making a new thread, since my Threadpartner doesnt have wifi anymore.

when its up, virtually every one of my RNG's need EV training. do you want to do some of them?

I have some of them in my old shop. I am just testing them there and seeing how they look. what do you think?

are you going to put open a shop soon?
    Ah. but all that awsome defensive stats is gone to waste xD

umm, moveset is up to you.
    i can do them, and give you back clones plus a credit. do you like Working onmy rng's?
    i normally give free reign to ev trainers. they can do what they like as long as they dont copy smogon sets. i am open to all unique sets, lol
    All that is prerty solid. I like it. :D
    If you want, I can rebreed murkrow to get brave bird. its nit that hard.
    what wpuld you like in return?

my only misgivibg is that I like to use Lefties on the tanks. and tko do so, you need a max HP number divisable by 16, to get max lefties healing. other then that, its perfect. thanks.

i can pick up later. what is your price? I got to go
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…