Wild Eep
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Wild Eep, I have a question, since my last trade thread wasn't restored is it possible to at least restore the link of one of those posts?, I have tried the caché of my old thread but google just cuts the part i want, it's the Pending/Completed trades, since I don't want to lose all those records :(, thanks
    Would you be so kind as to delete this thread please? I want to make a new one, and my partner there keeps getting himself banned XP
    Umm, I have a question. I've been noticing PKM files are now banned in giveaways, so if you could point me out to a post explaining that or just tell me why.
    I didn't have to post on my thread and say "For crying out loud", boss. I just didn't know a banned list is the same as a personal blacklist. We weren't even fighting each other. I just took it off right before you even posted on my thread. :/
    If I may ask, I know there's a rule about listing IVs of Pokemon for a shop, but say I wanted to open a trade shop based on Egg Move Pokemon for people, would those Pokemon require me to list IVs?
    I understand you guys don't like those, but why do you allow giveaways of that type and close threads of that type?
    Hello I just had a quick question about Troggy's thread. You said .pkm file distribution wasn't allowed here, but isn't that the same thing as when a .pkm file giveaway is being held?
    hello wild eep
    i am planning on doing a mass giveaway
    can i have one thread for it
    i would be giving away all 646 shiny+ flawless pokes
    i need a thread for saying what natures do they want
    and it would go for a long time
    Hey dude, just wondering something on hacking:
    If a Wondercard is hacked (in this case, Oak's Letter on my Plat), is the Pokémon received from that hacked?
    Any advice on what i should do. He still hasnt made a move. Dont get me wrong i can wait for people to make a decision but this is ridiculous :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…