Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have to go but it's done, so I can trade like...In two minutes >_> I'll log on in two minutes, you clone it while I go do something, when I come back we trade back?
    I EV w/ feathers + vitamins (item duplication code) because it's easier to double/triple check Evs that way.

I rare candy them up a little to differentiate them from the ones that I haven't EVed. That's all.
    Ferroseed - 252hp/252def/spdef? I think.
    I'm done Eving the other 3 as well - are you free tonight?
    Thank you
    I can clone for you
    I can EV for you
    and I'll give you the Ditto just for letting me keep a copy of what I train :D
    TehDerek's Drilbur
    *From the emulator, cloned with poke sav

Just so you know, my Drilbur was actually from a Japanese cart and I cloned it with AR :)
    Since it seems to be a problem for you to trade 5th gen's for 4th gens, ill choose something else in your thread later if that is fine with you =D
    displayed: hp/atk/def/sp atk/sp def/speed

poptarts:18/14/13/31/14/11
    twinkie:2/4/14/31/31/3
    puddin:31/14/6/8/31/18
    dumpling:31/31/18/16/31/0
    If I messed up I'll do the Ev reducing berries and do it over again.
    I've got the Excadrill finished..I think. I know I got the Atk right its the speed I'm worried about. While I was training it I got sidetracked while watching tv so I mightve either given it too little or too much or I got it completely right.
    I have the Karablast EVed (I think it's 252 attack, 252 speed, 4 HP), Ferrothorn (some defensive set ShinyMew2 wanted - I can look it up if you like).

I can Ev the rest later tonight (I'm gonna go out shopping in a moment), and we can trade tonight or tomorrow.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for the IVs - otherwise I'll probably do 252A/SPA and 252speed/4 def for most, and defensive sets for the turtle. :P
    I have EVed versions of about half of the pokemon in my thread... however, I also EV things on my white. So let me know what you're interested in if it was EVed, and I'll tell you what the EVed version looks like... or just EV it for you, okay?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…