Vaz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm going to need some more time for this last team. Can we do my Saturday/your Sunday? I will generally be more active during the night then.
    Looking so far, I'm currently halfway done with 2 of my teams. I'll try to get them done ASAP but with schoolwork it may be tough. Will you be available to play at 10:30 AM your time? It fits a bit more conveniently since otherwise, I'll have to play the second I get home from school, and I'd prefer a bit of time to get used to playing seriously.
    Question, when you meant several hours before the time you posted, it was 3:42 AM my time when you posted that message, what timeframe did you intend to mean by that?
    Haven't seen you on much, I've been on both SU and PO servers and have been on on various hours. I see your timezone is GMT +11 from a different post, which could make it hard for us to schedule a time to battle. I am ready for the tiers ADV OU and DPP OU but still want more time for BW OU. If you can't find me online by the end of the weekend, we should schedule a time.
    I live in GMT -5, so I believe I am 8 hours "ahead" (behind?) you. Just letting you know, I cannot do Tuesday nights nor Friday nights.
    I'd like a little bit of time to get ready. I am EST for future reference btw. I should be on PO's SU a lot in the next few days, so if you see me, drop me a pm on there.
    the half houre sooner looks fine to me, but I odn't know whether I will be able to make it the next days... But saterday I'm 100% shure of being available so then we can sertainly play if we didn't already battle...
    Just as I thought.

So before we do anything about a server, we need to get the number of members higher. Shall I make a new group then?
    Hi,
    sorry I couldn't come today... Tomorrow is quit impossible, I have an exam then :p
    But normally the day after that could work for me... Or tonight...
    nah Pantera is just the name of one of my PO alts, they're my favorite band
    hi,
    I see that you where on like 30 minutes ago...
    So if you are still here,we can do out battle :)
    I'm GMT so timezone going to be annoying. Guess it's either going to have to be late my time or yours. I'm generally on until like 1 A.M. or so GMT, does that work for you?
    I believe they are currently working on implementing 1st and 2nd Gen into PO so there wouldn't be a point in using the 3rd Gen. It would be possible, but I'm aiming for the game to stay with the current Gen (5th now instead of 4th, and keeping all the new mechanics as well, so all we really have to do is make sure we only use stuff that's allowed on any server). I would still like a server of some kind, but I don't know anyone who could/would run a dedicated one. Plus the games needs to be more popular. Should I create a new group however (I can't change the name of the old one)? If I do, then I might do something for people to create/add their own metagames for others to play and develop.
    Hi,
    My GMT is +1 so this might be difficult...

I probably won't be able to play around that time because it's 4am to me :p
    Maybe we can play around 5-7 hours later, it's then it's +- 9 pm for you and +- 10 am for me...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…