TRC Boss Lux
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I came home from calc and passed out and now Im awake lol.
    Hahaha that's really cool - where are you getting those cool beam effects from? They look awesome =p

and yea - mods will be mods >>
    lol - looks like that summed it up nicely. Funny however, I think bigots and people so ignorant that they can no longer see past their nose should be the ones contemplating suicide - or at the very least be exterminated ^_^ - He won't make it very far in life with an attitude like that lmao
    Question...does Bad-Ass not realize that I am in my 20's? lol...And that puberty usually happens around 13 or 14?...Oh and that telling someone that they should commit suicide, what with all of the "gay" people who have recently commit suicide over stuff like this, would probably get him banned? Just saying...
    Don't worry lux we'll support through this, the first step to fixing your hacking problem is admitting you have one
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIII GUYZZZ! make sure your friends see that ^_^

I have no problem with losing, I just couldn't upload the battle.

But ok, I'll calm down if it's all good in the hood.
    It's okay you guys...I "hacked"...LOL...I did! I just couldn't take the pressure anymore! I just broke down, grabbed that Action Replay device and went down that long dark tunnel...AND IT FELT SOOOOO GOOD!!! lol...Suddenly my Weavile had wonder guard, my Tyranitar, hydro pump...the HP meter read 999.9...and my Charazard was electric type! I just can't STOPPPP!!! It feels toooo goooooood!!! I think I need help!!! I've been using for awhile now!!! Oh God please help me!!!! LOL
    ( V 3 Down V ) some one's a hypocrite

and Jio your battle video "story" is pretty stupid.... plenty of youtube battlers using hacked mon (for fun) can easily upload their battles so some one needs a new excuse

I'm talking about the first battle stupid!...the one with your sucky team.

I couldn't upload that battle because the GTS said there is a problem with the recipients pokemon, which means my opponents pokemon were most likely hacked.

I had no problem with your current team other than the Gliscor, but I could understand now. I generally don't have a problem with people who hack as long as it's not obvious, but your team was pretty legitimate so I had no problem with it.

Don't you feel pretty stupid right now? Much love Lux!

<3 Jio

EDIT: When have I ever deleted your comments? Seriously when, tell me!
    apparently you are a strict believer in the "caps lock cruise control for cool" thing so i guess this will be easy. where to start, where to start? is it the fact that you're a talentless loser (who, judging from your pictures is very likely androgynous) that enjoys making himself feel better via flaming others on a pokemon forum? or is it the fact that you are probably one of the most homosexual people i have ever seen, judging from your visitor message convo (LOL /me suck dick!!!!)? either way, i highly suggest leaving and never coming back as a welcome alternative to any and all activities that you are currently partaking in! this includes suicide as well, since i'm pretty sure androgynous emo boys are not in high demand -- especially when they look as if puberty is a far off twinkle in their pre-pubescent eye. anyway, have fun being a raging douchebag.
    Just because he will probably delete my response like all the other times he made himself look retarded, here is what I said:

OMG are you serious!!!??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now "MY" Pokemon are hacked? Look...honestly, I could care less...like I said "IT'S JUST A GAME!"...but if you are going to be a complete loser about everything, you can just delete yourself and move on...And I'm not saying this in a "TROLLING" manner, but...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Pokemon are not hacked just because you lost...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good luck with your tournament...Hope none of their Pokemon are HACKED!!! lol...I'll know that they weren't if you win I guess, seeing as how you can't possibly loose otherwise! LOL

Much love Jio!

<3Lux

(For you who stalk my page...yea, I know who you are! ;p)
    ...,sigh why do you always have to be a tool :/ And laughing with all capitals makes you look like a bad troll honestly :(

Now FYI, I happened to be fucking around this battle as well, this isn't the full tournament team honestly. I haven't finished it for this friday, then I saw you were online, so I just used the two members I finished from it and built the team from randoms in my boxes and that one Tyranitar I wanted to use. The fact that the battle was this close kinda makes it a joke since this isn't even a team I could be serious with. You might call me a liar, and that I'm upset I lost but honestly I DGF, after all you said this game is for fun :)

I coudln't even upload the battle since your pokemon were hacked (yes your's because my team was legit), so I just deleted it.
    Good Game! Too much hax for my taste though, although it did give me tips on my team ^_^
    Ok sure!
    That critical hit on Scizor made up for the IcePunch miss on Gliscor!
    Oh wow, your team doesn't suck this time. I might have to take you seriously now in battle :p

Edit: Wtf kind of spread are you running on Gliscor? HydroPump shoudlv'e been a ohko
    Wow, that is really good! Nice Job :) could you perhaps do some banners for my trade thread? I will be your friend if you do :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…