Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Robot! Haha...I just put a Lamborghini in the background of Valor's banner! lol...I'm just goofing around with stuff now.
    Yea I know what you mean, but either way...I am doing the big 4 one one so it doesn't really matter, you know?
    I am keeping your cape. And I can still do 3 Pokemon btw...it actually looks really good too. I just wanted Evil Mew to get the most attention. =)
    You like this style better or the other...I can do either.

You like? ^_^
    This is the only one I am really proud of! The only one where I can actually see that I am improving. I think I am going to do the final ones like this one. It looks better than the others. Don't you think?
    She: Bye!
    He: Ah, finally, I've waited so long.
    She: You want me to leave?
    He: No. I dare to not even think about it.
    She: Do you love me?
    He: Of course. Lots!
    She: Have you ever cheated on me?
    He: No! Why are you asking me?
    She: Will you kiss me?
    He: Every time I get the chance!
    She: Will you ever hit me?
    He: Are you crazy? Of course not!
    She: Can I trust you?
    He: Yes.
    She: Darling!
    After the wedding ... just read the text from bottom to top.
    I know, right! =)
    Anyways, my internet is still being a fuck face and apparently FL's Comcast is gay like that. They are coming to fix it today...again. Hopefully it will be the last time they need to come out. If for any reason I am not able to get on here much, I am leaving you in charge. So make me proud!
    I would say..."Your mother's in here. Would you like to leave a message? I'll see that she gets it." =p
    Lmao!!!
    Hypno! You're a pedo
    Look at my trade thread, there's a poem there lol
    And I'll join the tournament :D
    yeah, I saw that Locopoke, Jumpluff, and this other guy who got banned or left are also a member of 150+ groups.
    i would but one little scratch put my Fallout outta commission ///_- (this time i actually feel this way) which is why i am having a hard time remembering specifics, iwhen it happened i figured that NV was close enough that i didn't have to bother replacing it
    that's the name of it i couldn't remember that for the life of me. my favorite place was the vampire lair, because vampires are dark like me ///_-, and the shishkebab is a fun weapon to use
    i always loved walking through that street with those cannibals listening to that i just think it fits so well lol
    i only said that because you said "He" and i was just letting you know so you could give HER credit and the proof is in one of the many computers in the vault if i member correctly the proof is it lists the name of the occupant of Fawkes cell as female
    fawkes is a girl...........lol and i'm drawing a blank on a super mutant named uncle something
    excited and angry at the same time excited because it's almost here and angry at myself because i need a job so i can buy it -.-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…