MADARAAAA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play for osdt, im -7 when do u wanna do?
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    I am gmt +2. I think Saturday/Monday in my night time (around 10-11 pm my time) could be good, what do you think?
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    yeah i think saturday at 10pm ur time seems very reasonable, let's aim for that
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Yes that works, perfect for sat 10 pm +2!
    Well it seems too late to say happy birthday . I have been buried in my study and I find it really fuck . Just go ahead and do your best !
    I suffered injustice in Team China , so I would not like to return to them any more unless I am the manager of the team.
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Thanks man! You are really good. What happened in team china?
    we are paired once again. Wanna play this Saturday your evening? I'm currently GMT -4 and I should be free starting from around 8 PM your time
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Honestly Id like to play next week man, I have a really busy week and I will prepare homefield finals to play on saturday in that range vs single thunder and sunday in that range vs yoda... I prefer to delay next week (during the week or in the weekend is pretty the same for me)
    we play for derby, I am GMT+1, when can you play this weekend?
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Hey I am +2. I can play saturday in my early afternoon, I wrote to you on discord
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    We can talk there
    Hey when do you want to play for duu? I’m gmt -4, and should be pretty free this week, so I’ll let you suggest a time
    Hey! OSDT When would you like to play :) I’m GMT -7/PST so lemme know a good time for you!
    KeanuVGC
    KeanuVGC
    But the times you said for Wednesday/Thursday are good depending on when I get back from summer school and then Saturday I can just tell you when I arrive and you can dm me on discord or message on here and I’ll be able to hop on mobile in my hotel if worst comes to worst
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Don't worry. Also sunday in range 10 pm is okay. Anyway yeah leave me your discord cause is easier to communicate :)
    KeanuVGC
    KeanuVGC
    Alright you can find me in DOUCORD as Keanu, and KeanuFPS#0
    Hi when SS cup? GMT +2
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Hey I am+2 too. I can play friday in range 2-4 pm my time. Or sunday for example in the same range but also from 9pm +2 until 23.59 pm
    SMB
    SMB
    it'll have to be sunday then, around 3:30pm should work
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Perfect, see you sunday
    Yo we play for dpl, gmt-4, would prefer weekend if possible. Lmk when works
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Hey I am gmt+2. I can play sunday in my evening. 9.30pm+2 could work?
    Xrn
    Xrn
    That should work, see you then!
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Hey I am online
    hey hey! Were paired for doubles uu tour. Im +2 and I prefer the games to be played from 6pm-8pm. Does that work for you? If not Im pretty flexible at weekends
    Hey Teamballo Whens good for you? I'm -5
    Chris32156
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Yo sorry man
    I am +2
    I can play sunday like 9pm+2 if u are okay
    Or also probably saturday night in range 9pm-1am
    Chris32156
    Chris32156
    All good Sun 9pm +2 works
  • Loading…