mayoouran2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, oras draft. I'll be able to play during week-end or maybe friday evening +3
    mayoouran2
    mayoouran2
    Sup, easier to talk on disc if you have it (@mayo_g). I'm +10 but pretty busy through the weekend, best times would be tomorrow night for me (from mid-day onwards ur time). Lmk if that works
    Wait2Seconds
    Wait2Seconds
    Sent on discord
    hi, for oras draft when you want, i'm +2 & ready
    mayoouran2
    mayoouran2
    Sup, I'm AEST (+10), I'm free midday to 1 AM my time (it's about 1 am rn), lmk when works
    mayoouran2
    mayoouran2
    Easier to talk over disc if you have it (@mayo_g)
    Lizardu''
    Lizardu''
    i can today or tomorrow, we can play from rn if you're still awake, or tomorrow 1pm my time ?
    Yo, we’re paired for Natdex draft, I’m -4 when can we play?
    mayoouran2
    mayoouran2
    Sup, I'm AEST (+10), I'm free midday to 1 AM my time (it's about 1 am rn), lmk when works
    zaydapoketrainer
    zaydapoketrainer
    yo, should be free the same time when you sent that message on my sat/sun
    mayoouran2
    mayoouran2
    Yeah can do that on sat
    what's your discord?
    Tera2Norml
    Tera2Norml
    And when do u wanna battle for ORAS. I'm EST
    mayoouran2
    mayoouran2
    sup, sry for late response. my discord is @mayo_g, easier to talk there. Im AEST and free on weekends, best times for me are late EST nights
    we play for SS cup, i’m available throughout the week for the most part, what day and time works best for you?
    Hey dude, idk if you remember me (we were in the IPL) but we battle in the next round of ORAS. Lmk when you want to go
    when fight for ubers open? im gmt-4 and will be available later in the week after 3pm my time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…