ViZar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, gmt +1 ou majors, i'd like to play asap
    ViZar
    ViZar
    It's not possible since I'm currently at school, but I'll be home at 5 pm (I'm GMT+1 too btw)
    Niko
    Niko
    sure, lets play at that time
    ViZar
    ViZar
    Hey I'm online! Message me on PS, my name there is ViZarPKMN
    Thanks for voting for my Wishiwashi sub! If I could ask a question: do you have a reason for voting for my sub? And what do you think I could have improved for my sub? Thanks!
    ViZar
    ViZar
    I like voted for them because I liked them. The others got more votes just because I liked them more, I can't put my finger on it
    かたわれ時
    かたわれ時
    Ah, understandable. Thank you :D
    Lgpe ou , i'm GMT -8
    When Can you play ?
    ViZar
    ViZar
    I'm GMT+1 (9 hours ahead from you)
    I have time all day until next Wednesday, except for Friday. I can play from 17h-22h (that should be 8h-13h in your time)
    hey! when do you wanna play for lgpe champs? gmt+1, free pretty much whenever except saturday :>
    ViZar
    ViZar
    I'm also gmt+1 as well and Friday the 5th and Sunday the 7th work the best for me. I'll mostly be online from 10h - 20h. You can ping me in the LGPE Discord server if you want to, my name is ViZar there.
    Hi we play for gsc pu tour. Im gmt-7, my best times are weekdays before noon or any day after 8pm. Unfortunately I'm going to a wedding this week and am only available Monday-Wednesday and maybe late Sunday night. If you cant play those days I'll request an extension.
    ViZar
    ViZar
    I'm GMT+2, 9 hours ahead of you, I have time on Wednesday and Friday from 16h - 22h (7h - 13h your time), Tuesday and Thursday from 19h - 22h (10h - 13h your time) and the weekend pretty much all day.
    Siatam
    Siatam
    Let’s do Wednesday 8:00 my time, 17:00 your time.
    ViZar
    ViZar
    fine by me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…