Baloor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Putting this here for activity purposes, we're gonna play around 10pm baloor's time this Friday
    Baloor
    Baloor
    =====
    Baloor
    Baloor
    just double checking to see if you good to fight tommorrow
    Yooooooooo
    When do you wanna play for OST? :o
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'm free almost anytime this thursday friday. Can even stay up until like 3am on Friday morning. The latest I can play is like 11pm on Friday. (all my times)
    Baloor
    Baloor
    friday will have to do after 4 ish pm my time
    Sificon
    Sificon
    Alright
    Hello we are paired for OST, I’m GMT +1. When do you wanna get it done?
    Joya
    Joya
    the scheduled time is in 10 mins, I can't in 2 hours is too late for me
    Baloor
    Baloor
    okay shit give me 20 tops then i just am doing chores
    Baloor
    Baloor
    on main as baloor
    Nu league when?
    Baloor
    Baloor
    man you messaged me at 1am my time. communicating with you has been extremely difficult due to what I assume is a language barrier and I have no idea what your timezone is so scheduling has literally been impossible. This isnt the only tournament im playing in & im a very busy person, so the fact I spent 3-4 days trying to understand what you were saying on top of not knowing your timezone made this a lost cause lol.
    Baloor
    Baloor
    ill let the tournament hosts decide what they want to do with this but shit came up so im busy today and im busy tomorrow as usual, so its very unlikely ill be able to catch you at 1 am my time lmao
    hidden
    hidden
    Lool if you would the won i take it i have in this tour just for the fun is np
    NU tour when can u play
    i am gmt+5.5 and mostly free
    Baloor
    Baloor
    oh i just saw this cause i was cooking my meal prep then i saw it got flipped, thought u got the extension
    weird mon
    weird mon
    It's fine I forgot to ask anyways didn't prepare teams at all
    Ggs
    Baloor
    Baloor
    alrighty then, sorry about it
    OST gmt -4 when i cant on tuesday and thursday
    Caesarr
    Caesarr
    should be your 15:00
    Caesarr
    Caesarr
    whats your alt? im on smogtour as Caesarzeppelixd
    Baloor
    Baloor
    my alt is baloor. this is like hours before the scheduled time lol. i just woke up. ill be on main during scheduled time, i just have to do chores
    Hey, I'm EST, earlier in the week or sat/sun works for me, any time
    Sets
    Sets
    you can pick all 3 idc
    Baloor
    Baloor
    i would like if we did the lock system properly but if you really want me to pick all 3 lmao
    Baloor
    Baloor
    unless you wanna play like ou/nu/ru or something cause I wanna get to some tiers I havent touched yet?
    friday evening
    ou lc uu
    confirming
    Baloor
    Baloor
    =y
    Luthier
    Luthier
    im waiting for u on main
    Baloor
    Baloor
    ye bet just got back from my driving lesson, gonna do my chores around the house then be on
    hihi. Would you like to select tlt tiers now or want to give it a few days to explore them? I'll check smog often.
    LanturnLight
    LanturnLight
    Just confirming that Baloor and I contacted each other on ps. OU/PU/UU saturday evening gmt-7. They will get to choose first game. Plus also they're super friendly ^_^
    Baloor
    Baloor
    yea thats me
    Hi, PU seasonals round 3. We are battling. I'm free today, tomorrow and the day after from 9 pm - midnight Sydney time.
    Baloor
    Baloor
    shit those times are horrific for me because I got school dude, gmt -8
    Baloor
    Baloor
    if my conversions were correct that it is
    hi, when can u play for pu ssnl? im gmt-4 and im free week days after 5pm and weekends after 1pm
    Hey when are you available to play for OU Fall Seasonal ? I’m GMT+2
    Rokhan
    Rokhan
    No problem I can an hour later
    Baloor
    Baloor
    ight dope see u then
    Baloor
    Baloor
    if my conversion was correct I believe we shouldve played a little a bit ago. so if u wan hop on and message me now before I get busy again that'd be dope. I cant really reschedule either so
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…