Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah i'm still coming to grips with uu, just using this team to see whats out there. i understand what you're saying though, thanks for the advice and good game too
    Great Game man. I really Enjoyed it though that Miss with Focus Blast on Milotic Changed the end Outcome a bit.
    yeah gg. that Fire Blast miss first turn and the crit Ice Beam there at the end sucked ass. :[

i don't know if +2 Sludge Bomb would have ended Milotic, but i think it would have been pretty close.
    For sure. NU and UU are still relatively new to me, and they're a whole lot more interesting than OU as far as I'm concerned.
    I was Testing Grumpig
    I thought about it, and decided to let donphan get burned
    Also testing moltres out
    and i predicted the switch to rotom, so i used enery ball

GG though
    Im not used to UU/NU so im just testing out all my pokes to see who works together and who doesnt
    im just battle to test pokemon so i can actually win in the future
    GG

ahh i knew i should have gone with my first choice in the begining
    After that bad start i knew i was going to lose
    GG
    Ah, my apologies. I'm not even quite sure how that happened...

I'll switch him out for something legal, if you'd still like to battle.
    ah i forgot about that. and this isn't my new team, threw this together real quick since you were using random stuff. ;)

it was still fun though. :)
    Eh, the parahax didn't matter because all I have is priority moves anyway. xD And yea, I've thought about those, but Encore would be the only one worth it, and even then I don't know what I'd take out. I'm running Powder/Sub/Seed/Bounce right now, and Bounce really does work with Seed, especially if they're poisoned from something else.
    Heh yea, I had a feeling you knew it was LR's team. I played a bit stupidly there with Milotic but all in all, gg.
    foray? And yes kinna. I don't have many UU pokes. Those are all I have in my HG.. lol But I use my swellow regularly in HG. I'm trying to make a team of OU based around my raticate / ursaring / or swellow. But I do need help, and idk where to find someone who can help me through the whole process.
    I'm coming.. Crapp, i don't have an item I really need. Oh well.. Hopefully it doesnt affect me too much..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…