Lord Ninjax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey bro, add me on skype for our ghosting tour group

my skype name is loukianos.g.varsamis
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Okay, gotcha. I don't actually have Skype per se, I'll just use a friends account.
    Stathakis
    does IRC work as a better platform for you?
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah, IRC or PMs work better I guess
    hi we fite the bw2 ubers tour thingy. i'm gmt +2 and i can pretty much only do late nights for me this week. give me a time and i'll meet it. if you go on po, you can always find me there. otherwise i'll hop on ps! in the ubers room.
    Just curious, are you still gonna work on chomp? If not answer me, then I would like to take it over :)
    Thanks for responding.

Soulblaster
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah, its half done, just never got any go-ahead or confirmation (I really thought the process was a lot more complicated than it is)
    Politoad
    bro lets play for the xy uu tourney right now y/n
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    No, en route to school, doing this from my phone, and PS crashes my internet on the phone sorry
    Psychotic
    oh its cool. I'm honestly not that worried about getting this done, if we dont end up you can have the win
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah, fine.....I can try to make Tour time (2 pm) tonight, if not I'll take the win.
    Hey, we're paired up for UU Broken Memories; when will you be available? My time zone is GMT -5 aka Eastern time zone
    lets play now if you can, otherwise weekend like you said
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah sorry, currently posting from my phone, but I cant run PS from here, so no.
    we have to play for doubles open. i can play today from 12am-12pm and tomorrow from 11am-1pm. or another day from 6pm-9pm (gmt+2)
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah that was a Monday, I had school, so no. If you're GMT +2.....can you make 6:30 PM Friday?
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    able to play now-9pm
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah....that's always rough for me, I get 15 minutes on the computer weekdays, Friday-Sunday I get more, so yeah, I'll try to make other times but Friday-Sunday is preferred
    Hey, we're up for the reverse tour. When would you like to play? I'm GMT -7 and in the Doubles / Community Mentoring room alot.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Any evening is good as long as we schedule beforehand: same time (6-10 GMT +5:30)
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    I have some free time; do you happen to be on now?

Otherwise Monday or Tuesday would be the only times I could play in the morning.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Not now sry.....I guess today-tomorrow should be fine
    Hey, Lord Ninjax, how do you do?
    I'm you next adversary on Smogon Grandslam Double Tour.
    When can we play? I can get online at 23h, GMT -4 (South America), in this week.
    See you later.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Hm.....23:00 there is 8:30 am here (India), so maybe Saturday night for you?
    Gonjv
    Gonjv
    Sounds like a good time to play. See you Saturday at night.
    were paired for broken memories uu minitour. Im GMT -4 (EST) and down to fight whenever really
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah I'm GMT +5:30, I'd prefer to fight in the later evening (6-10), Friday-Sunday
    FITE
    ALL GEN TOUR THING
    GMT-4
    SUNDAY OR WEEKDAY AFTERNOON OR EVENING
    WEN FITE
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    well, if we start now, we'll be done too late for me, so imma go
    i'll be on like all day tomorrow so maybe i'll find you (!?) idk man, lol - out timezones are borderline incompatible and we just missed each other tonight
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Haha darn.....was taking a snack break at those posts......I'll try to come on later in the evening (morn for you)
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Sorry dude, my coinflip luck was too strong
    Yo I'm your opp for RU open. Fite when. I'm GMT-7
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah darn, can't happen....I'm doing this from my phone.....but I cant run PS on my phone cause my internet crashes.....tomorrow should be fine.....if not then take the win I'm tired of this
    Haruno
    Haruno
    mkays. Fight tomorrow then I guess. It'll have to be errrrr 3-5pm your time or evening.
    Lord Ninjax
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…