BattleStar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your life, your lifestock, your lifelong ambition will all be saved, the only thing to die would be your current livlihood, and instead be replaced with the a new world order equal for all people, young farmer captain giovanni, you'll never call yourself poor again!
    Oh by the way, we're looking for a group mascot at the moment. If you have any suggestions for one, I'd love it if you could share them.
    Thanks. Well, I hope this group ends up being fun for it's members. If you have any ideas for the group, contact me and I'd be happy to discuss them. Or, technically, you could just create a thread for it.
    Well, it sounds like you'd make a delightful addition to the organization. Funny, if you trace our conversation you'd see that you posted on my page about a year ago, when I was new to Smogon. Time flies, I suppose...

Well, Welcome aboard. : )
    Haha, role reversal, always funny...

Yes, I noticed you lead the Team Rocket Corporation. Congratulations on running such a large scale group. So why are you interested in joining my small group, when you already have a huge one of your own?
    So you're interested in joining Smogon Creators Organization? Could you tell me a little about yourself on Smogon and why you want to join?
    The fact you said simple speaks volumes. Your occupation saves lives provides for each and every one of us, yet you yourself limit your worth no doubt because of the hardships you've went through the tyranny of the so called elite. I've had enough of it we're not numbers we're the japanese people and in my new order I'll get rid of this barrier. You won't benefit monetarily but you will be part of a new world order an order of fairness and goodwill The United States of Japan!
    herro :P

GUMI

GUMI

you stalked me :3 annd I LOVE the volcaloids GUMI is awesome XD
    Yo BS, get your team together so we can battle now! I would like to get it out of the way. Might not have time later.
    Having ranks and titles well defined has always been one of Aero's strong suits. And some of said ranks and titles do hold some weight within the group.
    Honestly, Maxie and Moniz can't really be considered any group's people anymore, they're around so rarely.
    Some Aero people are still puttering around here and there. Nobody left from WAYYY back when, but people like Artemus and even maxie pop in once every month or so.
    It is pretty annoying to have to replace basically all of my old officer corps.

Oh, that reminds me, I need to start using my rank system again.
    I don't know why you keep saying our era is gone and thing like that. I have yet to hear of TRC having the slightest activity issue, and Aero's revival is coming along well.

And if you're gonna jump off that whole BABA is the root of our problems thing, no. They've become the new Team Neutral, and they're starting to realize it.
    You know I've always been more than happy to accept positive change, but you've always just wanted to keep fights going and keep agreements either one-sided or else so minimal as to be virtually nonexistent. I'm not sure if you understand how that's all looked from my perspective. To be fair, I probably don't know how I look in yours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…