Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• damnit i missed Zarel's b-day ;__; you could have thrown a cool ps party
    i am refusing to post in that shitshow of a thread but just wanted to drop by to tell you i appreciate all the work you've done for smogon/ps cause sometimes it seems like people forget that
    I know it's been a long time since it went down, but I was wondering if you plan on getting the PO replay player back up. I think it's a shame that so many smogon tournaments finals' replays have been lost so yeah I think I'm not the only one who would like to see it back...
    hey fool i can't access "showdown" at all please don't make me go to Pok. Online. Zarel fix this shit
    sorry for the confusion, Zarel; keep SmogonDoubles for now until others and I have decisively selected a name for this tier
    May I bother you again with my PS issues? I haven't had too much trouble using Port 80 on the main server but I was wondering if there was similar way for me to access the other servers? The main server can get super laggy when there are 2000ish users and it would be cool for me to be able to play on a quieter server during those times. Thanks again for being so helpful and for all the trouble you go through to have PS going.
    Zarel, I noticed that you replied to some posts in the bug report thread, however, you probably missed mine, which was unobtrusively located at the bottom of page sixty four. I would like it if you addressed it despite its remote location, as it deals with a bug involving unaware and mold breaker. I am sorry to have troubled you. Here is the URL.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469932&page=64

Thank you, and once again, sorry to have troubled you.
    Zarel, I learned that you are the owner of PS. I seen to be having trouble logging into the system. I'm not banned nor having any kind of antivirus system installed into my computer, however every time I try connecting online, I always receive this message:
    http://gyazo.com/5660f9123f668d47e20f5b1d5d6a27f1
    Can you help me out here?
    hey zarel, deo-d was just banned from OU so could you remove it from the standard ladder whenever possible? thank you friend
    On Showdown, Secret Sword, even though it targets the opponent's Defense, gets affected by Light Screen (and not Reflect). Was this intentional (i.e. is that how it is in the game)? Is it the same of Psyshock and Psystrike?

I don't mean to imply that the programmers got it wrong, it just seems very counter-intuitive, and I was wondering if you knew more.
    Yeah, I've been using Chrome. I'm just glad to finally have access, again. I'm assuming this has something to do with my firewalls but when I turn them off I still have the same problem.
    Oh I just discovered something. I was fishing around in the technical support thread some more cause I was desperate and I noticed this post. I clicked the link and IT WORKED! However, PS is still really slow but I don't know if this helps you pinpoint my specific issue or something. Thanks again!
    No problem, thank you very much for spending so much of your free time addressing all these issues for us and for providing this awesome simulator in the first place.
    Sorry to be annoying you over technical difficulties, I was just wondering if you ever figured out why PS was refusing some people? It's been almost a week since I first started having problems and I was hoping to find a ray of hope as I'm anxious to get started on suspect testing, ubers team testing, ubers voice, etc. especially with school vacations right around the corner for me.
    Hey, I am having issues with a Pokemon Showdown server. I have it running on Heroku, however, I cannot login, as my session expires instantly. Any ideas?
    can you help me on my program???

Accept a word as input and determine whether or not it is a QWERTY word. Use a Boolean-valued function named IsQwerty that accepts a word as input.

(Examples of qwerty words : treetop , repetoire)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…