ssraditz94
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope, my gym doesn't open until all the other open spaces are taken and I get the final type that's left over

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing, do you hunt for usrcheats and codes?

Could you please join me in my hunt for....
    1) A working Black 2 (USA) ROM [check]
    2) A usrcheat.dat file that contains cheats for Black 2 (USA)
    3) Some action replay codes for White 2 (USA)

:D
    ok no problem :D ill use your exact gym:D i want to see your fighting pokes though:D and ill work on the ludicolo tomorow
    so ill change my team up to match yours mind if i use the rain dish intead? with a politoad?
    ok look for me and your up lateX) im in the west coast and my dad just saw a UFO mot cool i missed it-.-
    okX) lol well ill make my team now but what time zone are you on just curious:O
    if you like:D well i do have two fire types to balance out my team if thats fine... btw what time zone are you on?
    Sry my computer with PO was sent to get fixed and I don't play PS but Don is my alternate so you can challenge him
    ok and the grass team i have a diff one from yours is it ok if i use it because i have it in the game not online:O
    no problem:D can we battle both grass teams and both fighting teams against each other just to see the teams?
    I'll post a job description and then you will have to apply. Of course, I'll only post the application if I find I need the help.

It's going to be a serious position, you're going to have to follow my instructions as well as keep "OVERGRO" under wraps and keep not only my but every single member's personal information completely confidential as I will likely be using a friend's account.

You will also help come up with good tutor programming for varying skill levels (the stuff that's in the first post of the thread) and be active and ready to help those that want it.

If I come up with more it'll be in the description. :)

[There is a possibility these kids will not want to make a Smogon account, at which point this position will never exist.]
    im 14hours ahead of you lool so yeah xD we really can only talk late at night or early in the morning
    im gmt +11:00 whats your gmt? xD p.s you blocked me you have to type "/unblock matrulez" in the chat bar so i can re-add you :O!!
    okay dude ill add you know. if you can get me a dratini or horsea ill marry you xD ill give you my marowak lvl 46 and a exeggcute lvl 26 lool
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…