TheMantyke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually haven't noticed >_>

Thanks for the tip. Also, I see two mods congradulating you, so....congradulations for something I don't know of <_<
    *sigh*

Every time I see your sig, nostalgia hits me in the face with a shovel. I remember that episode. Ed was making face prints in the ground. I just can't remember why.....

Great show filled with laughs and creative ways to collect money ^_^
    Hey, how's the flawless Lonely DW Male Murkrow (with Egg Moves Brave Bird and Roost) doing?
    Hi, sorry to be a pain in the butt, but is it possible for you to trade today? My little brother keeps nagging about it... It's okay if you don't have time today, but do you perhaps know when you have some time?
    I am sorry about my last message. It was rude and incorrect. I have definately been overusing your generosity. Thank you for all the pokemon you have given me, and I am working on my own now. Perhaps we could trade my gengar for hitmontop? That way we both get something good. :)
    Okay, thats fine. I will just get my own. Sorry for bothering you, and actually, I have only received 5 pokemon from you. I believe my math is right and that is under your 6 limit. Thanks for your help.
    posted this here and on your thread, hoping a response would be sooner. i hope you can help out my team :)
    Need for my VGC team:
    you can CMT of rsomething if you want though :)
    Hitmontop
    Adamant | Intimidate | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Speed ♂ 49606
    Sucker Punch - Mach Punch - Bullet Punch - Fake Out

[IMG] Cresselia
    Bold | Levitate | 30/18/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire 70 | 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Sp Def ♀
    Helping Hand - Icy Wind - Moonlight - Trick 15848
    Will do! If you have a sixprizes account, be sure to read (and +1:P) my articles! :D My writer name is "Crawdaunt"
    Will you please breed me a flawless (non-shiny) DW Lonely male Murkrow with the Egg Moves Brave Bird and Roost (Swanna gets them both)?
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

i just found this really funny lol
    I actually was going to when you were on IRC but I forgot. Well congrats bro, YOUR pokemon made me win. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…