sandshrewz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh that means 'no'. Btw is there any trading threads on Smogon? What are the main things that would help me integrate faster(I'm new to what this forums has to offer). Can I send you a friend request? Also I see you're doing the translations project for Chinese as well. ^^
    Just curious, are you from Team Robo? I heard they organize events in Singapore(like tourneys for instance).
    haha if you think so feel free to post in the thread (or vm me or something) about which bits specifically you think I shouldve left in, I won't be offended or anything :3
    ONE GP CHECK A DAY is certainly an loa !!

also ya thanks i shouldve explained my changes more, i was lazy when i did the check haha
    Lol, I could have sworn I VMd you again. x)

But yeah, I never really had touch. I edit my friend's English papers all the time.

Oh, and yeah. lol. It's not as good as yours or anyone else that has it
    I know, that's why I only wanted the regular text.

Oh, and I got 3 stamps today/yesterday.
    hey, man. could you send me the coding for your sig or whatever. not the picture. just the "Ever wanted to contribute to Smogon?
    Visit the Contributions and Corrections forum! "

Or just tell me what to do
    Yeah he got busy with life. He has lot of stuff to do :o
    nuuf.. people are leaving.. btw Corn has leukemia :(
    Hi, I have to say this DD;

Zard: IM ALIVE
    Zard: i actually came to tell im going to quit this
    Zard: it was fun here tbh
    Zard: im leavin for real now
    NMx13: Sayonara!
    Zard: say it to sandshrewz

I will miss you .-.
    I will be hard to surpass to say the least v_v.

Well, most of the people I tutor or take under my wing end up being successful Smogoners (see Setsuna, Iconic, and macle); Setsuna probably has the potential to "overtake" me, not Iconic though he sucks. I have 2 other tutees currently, and I'd love to see them grow too.

Generally though I help whoever is interested in becoming involved more with Smogon and try to make them feel more comfortable here knowing they have someone to help them. I was helped a bit when I was newer, so I generally make it my goal to also help those that want to contribute more as a way to give back, even if they aren't known. It also gives me more users to troll and have fun messing with.

So really if one of the people I ever help is motivated enough, they can overtake me!

MAYBE IT WILL BE YOU
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…