sandshrewz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• get off smogon and go do your stufffff and you might be able to sneak a little irc hurry :3
    Did I say someting-----? Ermh... No mod powers....

edit: Martin: Last visited:Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:36 am I guess he is busy.. so waiting for next week.
    I have no idea what it could be :o

and I know, I was just emphasizing it cuz i can :3
    what no lol

i wasn't the one bandwagoning

and he already knows rofl

edit: and I decided to go simple for awhile, no need for such a large annoying avatar :)

nothing better than simplicity :3

I hope you like it!!
    I haven't ever heard of it before =O

And thank you! I hope it's something that works and is a good learning experience for everyone involved, haha.
    Wowow.. I GOT IT! Ying (Reshiram)/Yang (Zekrom) both will split up with Kyurem to make "real dragon" :0 and Reshiram, Zekrom and kyurem cant fuse because apparently Truth (reshiram) and Ideals (zekrom) don't go very well together. That is only theory but looks to be right.
    I don't want to waste time making a rmt while only a few people rate it. This was the case with my last rmt, I spent A LOT of time on it and I got only a few rates. Btw I like it myself to add changes to the team, although I appreciate rates. So basically it is the time loss in making a rmt and getting a few rates. Something else is that people know my team if I battle on PL.
    I know yeah sadly it is.... I dont make any new rmt's bc I know only a handful of people will rate it :( Why did you get your badge, bc of the drawing??
    It deletes an entire paragraph?? Oops. :(

Red for the legendary red pen, green for the "what you should really be doing". Kind of like a stoplight. Plus, they're complementary colors!
    What do you mean with only one category?? like only 4th gen ou teams? Yeah if I don't get the official thing I don't really mind but still, I am like the only one who rates 4th gen teams so if I didnt rate them 4th gen would be dead now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…