NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
VOTECOUNT 1.12 (FINAL EDITION)
Aura Guardian (5) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe, pulsar512b
ZippyDoo200->JALMONT (3) - Clouds, Ehmcee, Aura Guardian
Ehmcee (3) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, Texas Cloverleaf
CaffeineBoost (2) - Duskfall98, master oden
skippergamez (1) - ZippyDoo200
master oden (1) - Celever
Not Voting (4) - HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD, CaffeineBoost, Whydon
Also gonna just correct Cycle 2's

VOTECOUNT 2.5 (FINAL EDITION)
CaffeineBoost (6) - Duskfall98, Celever, Psypsypsypsypsythe, master oden, Lady Salamence, Texas Cloverleaf
ChadMD (4) - pulsar512b, skippergamez, Ehmcee, CaffeineBoost
Ehmcee
(1) - realiti
Thunder~BallZ (1) - JALMONT
Not Voting (6) - HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD, Thunder~BALLZ, Flyhn, Whydon, Clouds

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
VOTECOUNT 1.9 - PSY
ZippyDoo200 (6) - Aura Guardian, Clouds, Texas Cloverleaf, Ehmcee, pulsar512b, Psypsypsypsypsythe
Aura Guardian (4) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez
CaffeineBoost (2) - Duskfall98, master oden
Ehmcee (2) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti
skippergamez (1) - ZippyDoo200
master oden (1) - Celever
Also taking this one since this wagon's been discussed as well. I'd personally also like to point at the Tommy wagon too

DAY ONE VOTECOUNT 1.4 - PSY
Duskfall98 (3) - skippergamez, Celever, Aura Guardian
Aura Guardian
(3) - Psypsypsypsypsythe, master oden, Duskfall98
Celever (2) - Ehmcee, pulsar512b
realiti (1) - Lady Salamence
Ehmcee (1) - Thunder~BALLZ
Not voting (8) - Whydon, realiti, HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD, ZippyDoo200, Flyhn, CaffeineBoost, Texas Cloverleaf
Gimmie a moment to gather the data here. More flips is my time to shine :psywoke:

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Chad wagon still seems suspicious even with 50% of it being confirmed town now.... and I already called for pulsar/skip looks. Skip starting the Tommy wagon is.... hh... I don't know. Celever with the full picture is starting to look opportunistic to me voting wise, but I highly doubt half the scumteam would jump on someone in the first damn cycle that early. One of them's probably dumb town

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Tommy probably good as well out of this, that entire wagon on him doesn't happen to scum, especially if it's t/s/s as I'm reading it. A severe bus that early in the cycle for.... attempting to bus obvsum AG or whatever skip's reasoning was would just be stupid

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Also gonna just correct Cycle 2's

VOTECOUNT 2.5 (FINAL EDITION)
CaffeineBoost (6) - Duskfall98, Celever, Psypsypsypsypsythe, master oden, Lady Salamence, Texas Cloverleaf
ChadMD (4) - pulsar512b, skippergamez, Ehmcee, CaffeineBoost
Ehmcee
(1) - realiti
Thunder~BallZ (1) - JALMONT
Not Voting (6) - HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD, Thunder~BALLZ, Flyhn, Whydon, Clouds
What is this I’m so confused

Celever

i am town
FTR I still think Chad is town, this might mostly be down to feeling like Popcorn is simply a diff game to regular mafia so Chad’s meta is having stocks put into it an extreme amount relative to its value but still. Harder when they don’t post LMAO

Celever

i am town
Chad wagon still seems suspicious even with 50% of it being confirmed town now.... and I already called for pulsar/skip looks. Skip starting the Tommy wagon is.... hh... I don't know. Celever with the full picture is starting to look opportunistic to me voting wise, but I highly doubt half the scumteam would jump on someone in the first damn cycle that early. One of them's probably dumb town
Just read this I’d like to nominate myself for dumb town please and thank you x

Celever

i am town
(I actually think calling anyone pushing Caff or Ehmcee dumb town is wrong because they were both fully in scum metas and in the case of Caff was not contributing at all)

Celever

i am town
I do think we lost the plot with the “AG is with inactives or bussers” read I feel like y’all didn’t really clock that this excludes several people and Caff and Ehmcee are both versions of this but you can’t fight the kinds of momentum they had

Celever

i am town
LS being the only person on both majority wagons outside gunbearer Psy is.... also interesting but idk what it means. Is sheeping the gunbearer AI?
I think LS has had a commanding sway over momentum so this is a causation thing rather than a correlation thing

I just also don’t think she’s been significantly wrong lol

Celever

i am town
Flyhn will be tinfoil shot in the lategame however I feel like the content they’ve posted is super good optics not so good solving, not because they’re walls but because they’re recap-oriented alongside mid analysis

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Vote Clouds probably the most important flip to see at this point. On the Zippy wagon, and now that MC flipped town I'm curious to see if what was still on that wagon was t/s/s as I initially pegged or t/t/s. Would probably give info on how scum are deciding to split their votes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)