Any Soda?

Ever been to Fuddruckers? Well, any restaurant with the special soda machines. Anyway, Seagrams Ginger Ale with some vanilla flavoring. If that doesn't count because it's soda+, probably Gosling Ginger Beer. It's good, I swear.

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
Ever been to Fuddruckers? Well, any restaurant with the special soda machines. Anyway, Seagrams Ginger Ale with some vanilla flavoring. If that doesn't count because it's soda+, probably Gosling Ginger Beer. It's good, I swear.
that one looks a bit intriguing... hopefully it doesn't cost a stupid amount of money to buy this/make this because I wanna try this

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
I'd personally be invested in knowing how many people call it "pop" and how many people call it "soda".

Seems to vary largely depending on where you live

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
I'd personally be invested in knowing how many people call it "pop" and how many people call it "soda".

Seems to vary largely depending on where you live
Pop, Soda, and Coke are the big 3, I just call it soda since I don't drink Coca Cola at all unless there isn't any other soda I wanna drink

TheLoyalBandito

formerly theBigbrother17
anything carbonated sucks, it's basically painful water
understandable, unfortunately, some grandmother thought it was a good idea in 2007 to give her grandchild a mini can of Dr.Pepper when he was 4 and never got off the damn thing like its a form of drug

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)