Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

Also, mindmelds are awesome alignment indicators (and kinda creepy when you view them from the outside). To put it another way, if someone is thinking about things the same way I think about those things when I play Town, how likely are they to be the opposite alignment?

It feels like an overreaction. Disliking RVS+Disliking many early posts=/=scumtell. In heury's following post, their vote moves around so much that it seems to be more than someone trying to get reactions; it doesn't feel natural.
Heury continuing the hasty judgments here doesn't impress me, don't like it becoming a trend.

Liking somitomi's longer post towards the bottom of page 6. Feels like even though the opinions aren't super strong ones and not all of them necessarily relate to specific players, it's all still tying into trying to solve people in a way that would be difficult to fake.
Found scum mates

Also I'd expext scum somi to put his scum partner towards middle of their reads list, as seen in somi's read list.

Vote: Somitomi
My first real vote. I have posts incoming. Just collecting some thoughts.

Please I just want to be loved and appreciated

A few things to add:

Jalmont is being his usual self, this is NAI in anyway. Absolutely not an optimal d1 lynch.

I will not object to clarinet lynch. Either is fine and I will jump wagon between them but no one else this cycle.

There's a like 50/50 chances that I picked up some strong town or bamboozling myself because I want to believe it so much. Will report more after meditation.

Heury is still not addressing the clarinet thing, it's because he can't, and they are still trying to drive attention away from it.

Please I just want to be loved and appreciated

A few things to add:

Jalmont is being his usual self, this is NAI in anyway. Absolutely not an optimal d1 lynch.

I will not object to clarinet lynch. Either is fine and I will jump wagon between them but no one else this cycle.

There's a like 50/50 chances that I picked up some strong town or bamboozling myself because I want to believe it so much. Will report more after meditation.

Heury is still not addressing the clarinet thing, it's because he can't, and they are still trying to drive attention away from it.
You're still only talking about heury and Clarinet (and now Jalmont I guess). What are your thoughts on somitomi? Panic Station? Mikey? Me?

I did scumlean somitomi, recent posts are not scummy at all but the lean is staying for now because I'm paranoid.

The rest is either null or town lean. I don't know a lot of you well enough to have a meta reads.
Also I feel the town/null reads wouldn't contribute to the current situation much.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Heal:
>you're obviously town smogon-sama
at this point i'm not sure if people are just saying this because they think it or from their own reads but sure, I read him town as well
>mikey is obv. town but I will not say why
as part of a longer read's list where you're giving specific reasons this makes me think "yes, he's town because you need to fit in with the town members who are readying him", pings me as scummy
>cancerous is not literally satan for making jokes
I do like this though

Null:
HeaLnDeaL [I have reads but they're not properly sorted, null for now. Posts seem fine, interactions with smogon raise an eyebrow.]
I literally did say why I thought smogon was town, I have no idea how you could have missed or ignored them.

I would break down people's reactions to me into groups:

1) Those that corrected expressed what I may be up to:

Clarinet is really the only who openly expressed correctly that I may be baiting mafia. Hence the reason I mentioned Clarinet being able to elaborate. Didnt want to say then because I wanted more first posters to react to me.

2) Those that didn't have a problem with it:

HealnDeal- "Of everyone who has posted, I'm getting general good or null vibes from all"

Panic Station - Borderline ignored it. It wasn't til in his most recent reads list where he admitted having me at a null at the time

3) Those who were suspicious of me but wanting to wait to see more:

Smogon account

Cancerous- I liked that they called out me not answering yet about about the clarinet elaboration

Sultan of Skook

4) Those that targeted me:
Somitomi

Fenrir Aesir

5) Those that ignored it:

An explosion

Jalmont

Thunder Ballz

Clarinet is my number one town read. I like the town mindset, and even though while reading Rewind I thought Clarinet was town and was wrong, this game feels a little more focused and less controlled by scum mates.

Those in the third category I'm grouping as the second most towniest group, ready to scumhunt and not just jump on a wahon

The top town read of that group is Cancerous, but mainly due to a guess as to what their role is.

I really like Smogon account's town mindset and asking the right questions.

Skultan Skook is the most null of the three.

Group 2 is almost as townie as group 3, but I put them below since a smart mafia may choose to not use it as a ping. If we have a serial killer, Id expect them to be in this group.

I do like the analogy that Panic Station gave me, and I can't put my finger on why I read him a town for it.

HealnDeal also has the right town mindset it feels.

Group 4 has what I believe are two of our scum. Both players not willing to look too deeply at my motivations. Somitomi especially was more assertive than I expected. I understand the meta theyre currently trying to pull off, but still felt a little bit overly "too much". It may be a little inaccurate calling this group those "targeting me". More referencing the fact of how shallow their reads on the "flaw" is. If I were mafia, what would be my motivation?

Group 5 is mostly people that havent posted much and it's all null read for me, though wouldn't surprise me if one were mafia. I do want to pull some attention towards Jalmont. From what I understand of Jalmont's reputation his begining game is not what I expected. I expected a little more. For that reason I cant imagine Jalmont playing this way as scum. Him being a serial killer is also a possibility, but town lean for now.

My reads here are still lacking a little, but Im tired and ended up having less time tonight than Id expected to try to find more appropriate quotes to put with my reads.

- I'm a bit mixed on somitomi's most recent post. The first part in more of the same, but the reads list does look decent for the most part. Townreading me because I agree with you is a bit unusual for a reason, I would like to see you elaborate on that.
It's basically the mindmeld line of thinking (looks like we are mindmelding with Panic) although I don't put that much stock into it. If someone says the same things I think, they're probably coming from the same place.
The rest is either null or town lean. I don't know a lot of you well enough to have a meta reads.
Also I feel the town/null reads wouldn't contribute to the current situation much.
That's why I like ordering my reads list from towniest to scummiest, particularly on D1. It's difficult to determine how scummy/townie someone individually is, picking the scummier/townier one out of a particular pair is usually easier and then you can just keep adding people by comparing them to people already on the list. It's a good way to get people out of the "null" pile.
Clarinet is really the only who openly expressed correctly that I may be baiting mafia. Hence the reason I mentioned Clarinet being able to elaborate. Didnt want to say then because I wanted more first posters to react to me.
Ah, you're channeling Boomfrog. How did I not see this coming?
If I were mafia, what would be my motivation?
Hmmm, that is some fine wine. You could be hoping to gain town cred by doing something mafia is unlikely to do. Deliberately being confusing or scummy to bait mafia would be a nice gambit actually, since you can then go "it was part of the plan". It's super effective on me by the way, possibly because of the BF association.

Hmmm, that is some fine wine. You could be hoping to gain town cred by doing something mafia is unlikely to do. Deliberately being confusing or scummy to bait mafia would be a nice gambit actually, since you can then go "it was part of the plan". It's super effective on me by the way, possibly because of the BF association.
And also because all of this is a bit tinfoil hat...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)