PU Teambuilding Shop - Request teams here!

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hey, Rebel Pawniards - I already gave you this Murkrow team on Showdown, but in case you lose it for whatever reason, it'll be here:

Also, if you want a better answer to both variants of Floatzel (mixed special + physical), you can go --> SpDef Quilladin or even Gogoat + physically defensive Relicanth. Though, that'll make the team look more like balance and remove one of your lategame cleaners. And, if you're worried about Jumpluff (as it can threaten that Relicanth + Quilladin core), you can run Rock Slide on Gogoat, or run bulky Golem + Sap Sipper Zeb. Lots of possible changes, so you can run it to fit your preferences. :]

Zebstrika @ Life Orb
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Overheat

Relicanth @ Hard Stone
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Waterfall
- Rock Polish
- Stealth Rock

Monferno @ Eviolite
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Mach Punch
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz

Quilladin @ Eviolite
Ability: Bulletproof
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Zen Headbutt
- Wood Hammer
- Spikes

Murkrow @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Thunder Wave
- Pursuit
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch

Mr. Mime @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Soundproof
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast
- Healing Wish

Quilladin @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Zen Headbutt
- Wood Hammer
- Spikes

TO:

Quilladin @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Careful Nature
- Wood Hammer / Seed Bomb
- Synthesis
- Taunt
- Spikes

OR

Gogoat @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Atk / 132 SpD / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Earthquake / Rock Slide
- Horn Leech
- Milk Drink

---

Relicanth @ Hard Stone
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Waterfall
- Rock Polish
- Stealth Rock

TO:

Relicanth @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Head Smash
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Protect

Hey, 5gen - made you this SD Frax + SubNPNinetales team:

九尾 (Ninetales) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Energy Ball
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute

BEEP BOOP (Metang) @ Eviolite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Atk / 136 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash

Frax Season (Fraxure) @ Eviolite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Tail
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Outrage

Στύξ (Lapras) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SpA / 136 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Hydro Pump
- Freeze-Dry

Emo Togepi (Vullaby) @ Eviolite
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost
- Foul Play

Blitzkrieg (Zebstrika) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

I had a lot of fun building this team! With the core you gave, I basically understood that Floatzel, Fairies (mostly Mr. Mime), and Grumpig were going to be problems for Fraxure + Ninetales, so I went from there.

I added Pursuit Metang immediately because I wanted to put pressure on Mr. Mime, so that Fraxure could use Outrage freely (and obviously, Meteor Mash hits Clefairy hard too), and to pursuit trap Grumpig for Ninetales as well. I wanted to go bulkier with Metang in order to avoid certain KOs: Impish 248 HP / 136 Def Metang is an interesting build, and lets you avoid the 2HKO from Stoutland's Crunch, as well as the 3HKO from CB Floatzel's Waterfall. In addition to setting SR, it just has really great type synergy with Fraxure (taking Ice + Fairy + Dragon for it) and Ninetales (taking Rock), while in return Ninetales and Fraxure take Fire-type moves for Metang (specifically, Ninetales catches Wisps and things like Chatot's Heat Wave aimed at Metang).

With Ninetales and Fraxure taking a lot of damage from any Floatzel variant, I wanted something with some kind of water immunity; any Water-type with an immunity would've worked here, but I wanted to try SubToxic Lapras to weaken all of Ninetales' defensive answers (any Water-type hates Freeze-Dry, Toxic and Substitute together take down other bulky resists to Ninetales like AV Bouffalant / Grumpig / Audino lacking Healing Bell / Altaria (beaten by FD), etc. At the same time, I needed a secondary check to Golem (Fraxure being the first), so I ran Lapras with 190 Speed here.

With double Substitute users in Lapras + Ninetales, I wanted a way to pivot into them, so as to force something out and get up free Substitutes. Slow U-Turn Vullaby did this well, and even Defogged away SR for both of them, thus limiting their SR weakness (although, this SR weakness is also mitigated by Aqua Tail Fraxure beating out Golem early-game, too). It also prevents the team from being Jumpluff weak, as well as resisting Ground / Ghost / Dark attacks for Metang.

Zebstrika was my second pivot and finished out the team with an offensive check to Floatzel while also providing an immunity to Electric-type moves, which can be easily capitalized on when something predictable happens, such as Rotom-F trying to hit Lapras with Thunderbolt/Volt Switch after you've used Lapras or Ninetales/Metang to pivot into Rotom-F's Blizzard on Fraxure's behalf.

I did not add any Scarfer to this team, as at the end I was looking through our list of viable Scarfers and didn't really think it needed one. Metang handles Sand Stout, Rain Golduck is taken care of by Lapras mostly, physical Simisage is handled by Vullaby, Dodrio by a mix of Vullaby and Metang, Mr. Mime by Metang, CB Ninjask by Vullaby, Rotom-F by Ninetales/Zebstrika/Lapras, etc. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

I don't normally add replays here in this thread, but you can see the team in action against someone named SlowBroth. Shows off SubToxic Lapras well: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-361557927

Last edited:
Could I have a team built around Simisear? I notice a lot of teams are weak to it, and with the amount of coverage moves it gets, I think Simisear should be able to put in a lot of work. I'm looking for a generally offensive team that can not only take on faster mons like Floatzel and Scarf Chatot, but also one that has effective pivots to give Simisear safe switch ins via Volt Switch, U-Turn or Baton Pass. Entry hazards, namely Spikes, are also appreciated.

Feel free to change this Simisear set:

Simisear @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off
Hello there! I'm not a team builder for this thread, however I noticed this idea didn't have a team yet, so I decided to make one for you!
Simisear @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off

Lumineon @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpA / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Defog

Beheeyem @ Leftovers
Ability: Analytic
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam

Golem @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 244 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Machoke @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
Adamant Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Knock Off
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Rotom-Frost @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Blizzard
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt

I tried my best to include checks to most of the meta whilst including some very useful sets and I will explain how they work in relation to the team.
Firstly I decided to pair simisear with lumineon, this is nice because a) you can switch in on the nasty scalds that bulky water types which stop simisear do and b) defog, to keep rocks off the field whilst you want to switch simisear in and out for wall breaking purposes, whilst also fulfilling the description of slow u-turners which can help give free switch ins.

The next slot, we needed a fighting resist / something that can carry a bit of bulk / help with synergy. Defensive beheeyem is the machoke check in this team as it can easily switch in on knock offs, recover up and potentially cm to give teams trouble. It pairs excellently with both simisear and lumineon as they threaten / lure potential grumpigs, steel types and can help synergise well with each other. Signal beam is to hit the dark types / psychic types that may attempt to switch in on beheeyem.

Next we needed a stealth rocker, so I chose golem. A) because it checks zebstrika which outspeeds simisear and b) because it's a normal resist and c) because it stops volt switchers most of the time. However I suggest you scout for things like HP grass when using, however you have a lot of spdef investment which means you will be able to live at least 1, if you decided to switch in from full. There's toxic on the set to hurt the incoming gourgeists which can help the next mon in the team.

In the 5th slot we have a bulky rest-talk machoke with a lot of spdef investment. This is for rotom-f as it gives a lot of trouble to the other members of the team whilst also providing a status absorber for the team. Having rest-talk is an excellent form of recovery, watch out for knock off' users however and try not to go into too many machoke vs machoke battles as you have beheeyem for that.

Lastly, we have a scarfed rotom-f. Rotom-f can help gain momentum for simisear and also acts as an excellent breaking / revenge killing partnership alongside machoke, beheeyem and lumineon, they all synergise very well together. Having t-bolt and trick as the moves alongside volt switch and blizzard is for harming incoming audinos on stall teams and potentially sweeping mid-late game with t-bolt, giving the extra damage it needs to kill most team members.

I hope you like the team! and don't hesitate to ask if you want some help with playing / don't understand everything I may have just said :)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-363953453 - a replay of it putting in work :)

Last edited:
Hello there! I'm not a team builder for this thread, however I noticed this idea didn't have a team yet, so I decided to make one for you!
Simisear @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Knock Off

Lumineon @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpA / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Defog

Beheeyem @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam

Golem @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Machoke @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
Adamant Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Knock Off
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Timid Nature
- Trick
- Blizzard
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt

I tried my best to include checks to most of the meta whilst including some very useful sets and I will explain how they work in relation to the team.
Firstly I decided to pair simisear with lumineon, this is nice because a) you can switch in on the nasty scalds that bulky water types which stop simisear do and b) defog, to keep rocks off the field whilst you want to switch simisear in and out for wall breaking purposes, whilst also fulfilling the description of slow u-turners which can help give free switch ins.

The next slot, we needed a fighting resist / something that can carry a bit of bulk / help with synergy. Defensive beheeyem is the machoke check in this team as it can easily switch in on knock offs, recover up and potentially cm to give teams trouble. It pairs excellently with both simisear and lumineon as they threaten / lure potential grumpigs, steel types and can help synergise well with each other. Signal beam is to hit the dark types / psychic types that may attempt to switch in on beheeyem.

Next we needed a stealth rocker, so I chose golem. A) because it checks zebstrika which outspeeds simisear and b) because it's a normal resist and c) because it stops volt switchers most of the time. However I suggest you scout for things like HP grass when using, however you have a lot of spdef investment which means you will be able to live at least 1, if you decided to switch in from full. There's toxic on the set to hurt the incoming gourgeists which can help the next mon in the team.

In the 5th slot we have a bulky rest-talk machoke with a lot of spdef investment. This is for rotom-f as it gives a lot of trouble to the other members of the team whilst also providing a status absorber for the team. Having rest-talk is an excellent form of recovery, watch out for knock off' users however and try not to go into too many machoke vs machoke battles as you have beheeyem for that.

Lastly, we have a scarfed rotom-f. Rotom-f can help gain momentum for simisear and also acts as an excellent breaking / revenge killing partnership alongside machoke, beheeyem and lumineon, they all synergise very well together. Having t-bolt and trick as the moves alongside volt switch and blizzard is for harming incoming audinos on stall teams and potentially sweeping mid-late game with t-bolt, giving the extra damage it needs to kill most team members.

I hope you like the team! and don't hesitate to ask if you want some help with playing / don't understand everything I may have just said :)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-363953453 - a replay of it putting in work :)
Thanks a lot, Teddeh! Thanks for being so innovative; I liked seeing the Beheeyem put in work!

Hi there! In case this thread is still alive I'd like to request a volt-turn offense team around this core:

Luxray @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Wild Charge
- Ice Fang
- Volt Switch
- Superpower

Leafeon @ Lum Berry
Ability: Chlorophyll
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance

Luxray is one of my favourite pokemon, however is quite difficult to build around. SD baton pass Leafeon is a great partner, fitting well on volt-turn teams and having good typing synergy. Lum berry because I hate Stunfisk but feel free to change it. Thank you in advance ^^

Wanted a team built upon the core of the following mons:

Bouffalant @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Atk / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Earthquake

I think soundproof might be better because my next mon will give the team a sleep absorber but if not sap sipper is absolutely ok.

Murkrow @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Hidden Power [Fighting] / Hidden Power [Grass]
- Thunder Wave / pursuit

murkrow will help deal with mons like machoke monferno or gourgiests while bouff just sets up on mons like avalugg and others. (cant be roared cause soundproof)

the set of murkrow can be flexible depending upon the team. n_n thnx.

Wanted a team built upon the core of the following mons:

Bouffalant @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Atk / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Earthquake

I think soundproof might be better because my next mon will give the team a sleep absorber but if not sap sipper is absolutely ok.

Murkrow @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Hidden Power [Fighting] / Hidden Power [Grass]
- Thunder Wave / pursuit

murkrow will help deal with mons like machoke monferno or gourgiests while bouff just sets up on mons like avalugg and others. (cant be roared cause soundproof)

the set of murkrow can be flexible depending upon the team. n_n thnx.
I know I am not a teambuilder for this thread, and I apologize if this isn't what you wanted, but I couldn't help notice what you are requesting is already made into an effective RMT here called birdbirdbirdbird: It features SubSD Bouff as well as Life Orb Murkrow that you wanted. Hope this helps!

I know I am not a teambuilder for this thread, and I apologize if this isn't what you wanted, but I couldn't help notice what you are requesting is already made into an effective RMT here called birdbirdbirdbird: It features SubSD Bouff as well as Life Orb Murkrow that you wanted. Hope this helps!
thats a really cool team.Thanks for the help i appreciate it. so i guess now there is no need to make a team on that core. Thanks again n_N

Sobi

Banned deucer.

Marowak @ Thick Club
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Bonemerang
- Double-Edge
- Rock Slide / Stone Edge
- Substitute / Fire Punch

hi so i'd like a team built around Marowak cuz it's a really nice Pokemon especially when given the right support and I've been super crazy with it but i'm struggling with making a decent trick room team so i thought why not post here. you can mess around with the moves if you'd like, I don't really mind. Bonemerang is pretty much a staple, Double-Edge to take advantage of Rock Head, Rock Slide can be used over Stone Edge for accuracy reasons (although they both miss sometimes anyway), Sub if you don't wanna get burned and Fire Punch for Grass-types though any other coverage move can go here. Like I said, I don't mind what moves you have cuz I don't know what the final result will be and what coverage is preferred over others but yeah, go wild. thanks :]

Requesting a team built with the following two sets:

Monferno @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Rock Slide

Stoutland @ Choice Band
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Facade
- Superpower
- Pursuit

I'm struggling with making a good scarf monferno team, as I don't usually build with it. If someone could pick this up that would be nice :]

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sobi

or

Carbink @ Custap Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Magic Coat
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion

Octillery @ Life Orb
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
- Energy Ball

Marowak @ Thick Club
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

Beheeyem @ Life Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Signal Beam

Audino @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Healing Wish
- Encore
- Yawn

Machoke @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Bullet Punch

or

Monferno @ Eviolite
Ability: Iron Fist
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance / U-Turn
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch

Here's the Marowak team you wanted. While Trick Room is an uncommon playstyle and difficult to pull off, I did enjoy putting this together which is mostly based off of my old RMT with some changes. Carbink is the lead in most cases, providing Stealth Rock + Trick Room, then Explosion to give one of its teammates 3 turns to abuse Trick Room. Octillery is here for its wide array of coverage and wallbreaking capacity. Marowak was changed to Swords Dance + 3 attacks to make it a more fearsome threat with Trick Room up as not much wants to switch in at +2. Beheeyem provides an offensive Trick Room setter and wallbreaker all in one. Audino gives the team Trick Room + Healing Wish support to heal back up the wallbreakers on the team. Encore for setup sweepers and Yawn is to force switches, making it easier to get Trick Room up. The last pokemon is interchangeable, as both can switch in on Will-O-Wisp. Machoke takes advantage of burns with guts which makes it easier on Marowask to set up, whereas Monferno makes you not so reliant on Trick Room. Both also provides priority and gives the team a Pawniard switch in. Enjoy the team!

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life

Trapinch @ Eviolite
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack
- Crunch
- Toxic

Trapinch is a really unique threat as it can trap and kill a lot of dangerous threats in the metagame, such as Zebstrika and Grumpig. Sadly it still has very specific threats it traps which means it is sometimes matchup-reliant, and it has no recovery meaning it isn't switching into everything, but it's a pretty cool supporting mon and I wanna see a good team built around it. (Any playstyle, doesn't matter to me)

Hello~ Want to get back into battling~ (been playing a lot of league.). I would like to request a team around Mawile! Mawile is the newest edition to the pu tier and it's always have been one of my favorite mons personally. Any set is fine! The type of style I would like the team to be is Bulky Offense! However, if it's too hard for you guys to build BO I'll take any kind of team. (besides stall) Thanks again~

I know ChilliTacos already requested a mawile team but i thould id ask for one with a spefic set as well as webs support.

Mawile @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Sucker
- Swords Dance

Shuca lets you beat golem if you hit play rough first. Speed hits 210 to beat max base 45's and a few base and neutral things.

*delete if too similar to chilli's post*

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Trapinch @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack
- Crunch
- Toxic

Trapinch is a really unique threat as it can trap and kill a lot of dangerous threats in the metagame, such as Zebstrika and Grumpig. Sadly it still has very specific threats it traps which means it is sometimes matchup-reliant, and it has no recovery meaning it isn't switching into everything, but it's a pretty cool supporting mon and I wanna see a good team built around it. (Any playstyle, doesn't matter to me)
Hey, BrandonBeast - Got a Trapinch team for you that you might like:

Chatot @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Tangled Feet
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Boomburst
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- U-turn
- Heat Wave

Zebstrika @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt

Trapinch @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Protect
- Quick Attack

Relicanth @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Head Smash
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Protect

Grumpig @ Leftovers / Colbur Berry
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 164 SpD / 96 Spe
Calm Nature
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic
- Focus Blast

Tangela @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Knock Off
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

I decided to build a team based around this offensive core I used here, consisting of Zebstrika, Chatot, and Trapinch. A lot of the things that stop Chatot and Zebstrika from working are Rock / Steel / Electric types, and Trapinch removes most of these with little effort. As you're using Chatot, you can simply use U-Turn on a normal Chatot switch-in like Probopass, break its Balloon, then go into Trapinch for the OHKO. Similarly, if your opponent is using Electrode as its Chatot switch-in, simply U-Turn into Trapinch on Electrode and remove that answer to Boomburst. Zebstrika with Trapinch works the same way - Zebstrika brings in Stunfisk, at which point you can simply double to Trapinch and remove it, letting Zebstrika Volt Switch around freely for the rest of the match. I'm using Hidden Power Ground here to avoid the speed-tie with other HP Fighting Chatot, as well as maintaining coverage for SR setters + Electrode in case Trapinch has been fainted early.

From here, the team looked quite weak to Regice, Cryogonal, and Rotom-F (Protect on Relicanth + Trapinch, with Chatot checking Rotom-F after Sub/Rocks makes Rotom-F less of a threat here), so I used SpDef Grumpig with Taunt and Thunder Wave. I skipped using Shadow Ball, as Trapinch beats Scarf variants of Mr. Mime easily enough, and Tangela can handle Metang with a combination of Knock Off + Hidden Power Fire. The choice between Colbur and Leftovers is preference for the most part, but Pawniard / Machoke are handled better with Colbur, while Leftovers lets you continue to check Fire- and Ice-types more consistently.

By this point, I needed a normal resist, and given I already had an Electric immunity in Trapinch, Relicanth fit the bill nicely. It is using Scald here for physical threats like Mawile, and Protect + Leftovers provides some passive recovery while easing prediction against threats like Murkrow (is it using HP Grass?) and Rotom-F (Volt Switch or Blizzard?). With Relicanth + Trapinch, Jumpluff was annoying, so I used Sap Sipper on Zebstrika to counter that, as well as switch into other Grass-types like Leafeon on a predicted Leaf Blade.

Finally, at this point, I did not have a Knock Off user, Floatzel (especially specially offensive variants) was looking quite annoying, and I did not have a switch-in for Golem. So, to handle all of that in the same slot, SpDef Bold Tangela worked here. HP Fire is for Steel-types like Pawniard, so I can go for the Sleep Powder into an HP Fire. Leafeon can work as a Golem switch-in + Knock Off user and can even check Pawniard with Rock Smash if necessary, but I wanted something bulkier that would keep that strong defensive backbone of Def Relicanth + Spdef Grumpig + a Golem and Floatzel switch-in in tact.

When you play with this team, just concentrate on removing stops to Chatot's Boomburst and Pokemon that can stop Zebstrika's Volt Switch, while falling back on that defensive backbone and spreading status to break down the opposing team (i.e. Toxic on Trapinch / T-Wave on Grumpig / Scald on Relicanth / Sleep Powder on Tangela, with double Protect on Trapinch / Relicanth). Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hi there! In case this thread is still alive I'd like to request a volt-turn offense team around this core:

Luxray @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Wild Charge
- Ice Fang
- Volt Switch
- Superpower

Leafeon @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance

Luxray is one of my favourite pokemon, however is quite difficult to build around. SD baton pass Leafeon is a great partner, fitting well on volt-turn teams and having good typing synergy. Lum berry because I hate Stunfisk but feel free to change it. Thank you in advance ^^

Luxray @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Volt Switch
- Wild Charge
- Superpower
- Ice Fang

Leafeon @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Baton Pass

Golem @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 32 Atk / 228 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Toxic

Politoed @ Leftovers
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Protect

Vullaby @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog

Grumpig @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

Alright so this core was a bit wierd to build around, but I think I figured out something pretty solid here. I changed CB Luxray --> Scarf Luxray because you'll find that CB Luxray is very easy to revenge kill, so at least with Scarf at +2, you'll be able to at least beat some offense and balance. I left Leafeon the way it is because Lum is actually really nice for taking out Gourgeist-XL before passing boosts to Luxray (if you set up two SDs you can OHKO). Golem was added as your obligatory Stealth Rocker as well as Volt Switch immunity, Normal check, and Psychic check. I chose Toxic mainly to whitte down Gourgeist-XL and other bulk Grasses that plague Luxray. Politoed is your obligatory Water check. Protect is really nice for scouting for Choice Scarf Rotom-F and choiced Pokemon in general, and it can be really helpful along with Toxic. Vullaby is your Defogger and your sort of physical blanket check, beating things like opposing Leafeon and Arbok. Grumpig was added to cover remaining weaknesses, which basically consist of Ice-types like Rotom-F and Regice as well as Fighting-types like Machoke and Monferno. Enjoy.

Luxray @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Volt Switch
- Wild Charge
- Superpower
- Ice Fang

Leafeon @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Baton Pass

Golem @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 32 Atk / 228 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Toxic

Politoed @ Leftovers
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Protect

Vullaby @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog

Grumpig @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

Alright so this core was a bit wierd to build around, but I think I figured out something pretty solid here. I changed CB Luxray --> Scarf Luxray because you'll find that CB Luxray is very easy to revenge kill, so at least with Scarf at +2, you'll be able to at least beat some offense and balance. I left Leafeon the way it is because Lum is actually really nice for taking out Gourgeist-XL before passing boosts to Luxray (if you set up two SDs you can OHKO). Golem was added as your obligatory Stealth Rocker as well as Volt Switch immunity, Normal check, and Psychic check. I chose Toxic mainly to whitte down Gourgeist-XL and other bulk Grasses that plague Luxray. Politoed is your obligatory Water check. Protect is really nice for scouting for Choice Scarf Rotom-F and choiced Pokemon in general, and it can be really helpful along with Toxic. Vullaby is your Defogger and your sort of physical blanket check, beating things like opposing Leafeon and Arbok. Grumpig was added to cover remaining weaknesses, which basically consist of Ice-types like Rotom-F and Regice as well as Fighting-types like Machoke and Monferno. Enjoy.
Thanks! Looks cool ^^

Requesting a Seaking team:

Seaking @ Leftovers
EVs: 112 HP / 200 Atk / 124 SpD / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Facade

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey there. I suck at team building and I'm here to learn from you guys! I want to use a bulky offense team built around Regice or Regigigas. You guys choose. I tried building one with Gourgeist and Audino and got wrecked too much. Hazards and removal are def. a must. Other than that, go nuts!! Thanks!

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry about this sort of being dead for the duration of PUPL. With it winding down and also finals being over builders have more time, so we should be able to wrap up all of the standing requests. Regice or Regigigas should be coming soon HydraOfLight1255, and we won't be making a clamperl team since it's not viable but feel free to request something else ggopw. ChilliTacos, I'm posting mawile webs below which you can take if you'd like, but it's frankly just not a good playstyle to run right now and I believe 2xTheTap has promised to post a team in a bit. If anybody else has an open request I've missed, let me know! Oh, and archive got updated again and my formatting looks weird + no mini sprites because it's easier to archive these with it.

Mawile Webs for brolatypus by Megazard and HJAD
Leavanny @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Sticky Web
- Electroweb
- Magic Coat
- Knock Off

Mawile @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Baton Pass
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Relicanth @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Waterfall
- Zen Headbutt
- Stealth Rock

Raichu @ Air Balloon
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Blizzard
- Will-O-Wisp

Grumpig @ TwistedSpoon
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Charge Beam
- Substitute

Right now, webs simply aren't very good and mawile doesn't do significantly well on the style either. Things like Swanna are everywhere and Chinchou beams a lot of webs staples as well, there's more strong priority, and more bulky styles which aren't so affected. We went pretty unconventional here to try to make up for the issues the style has, which is why the team came out looking so weird (Pawniard is still a huge threat but you should be able to handle most other issues better than regular webs).

So once we started off with Mawile + Leavanny, we realized how the team would be pretty slow if we fitted on a conventional SR user, so CB SR Relicanth provides rocks support if necessary, but if not functions as a wallbreaker to support SD Mawile so the team massacres balance/stall which won't care about webs as much pretty decently. From there the dual electric core seems pretty unconventional, but Raichu+Rotom break through pretty much everything not named Chinchou (which is still pressured by +2 Focus Blasts) and check a lot of webs threats like Dodrio and Jumpluff and stuff. Air Balloon is kind of necessary for handling Stunfisk and Golem slightly better, and certainly isn't anything along the lines of what people expect. Rotom is also Wisp over the generally better Trick because Pawniard really really sucks. The last set is definitely the weirdest, but we needed something to handle Machoke and Monferno. Substitute+Charge Beam went over anything else because sub is the best way to still check Pawniard which it absolutely needs to do and Charge Beam hits things like Swanna and Vullaby unlike Calm Mind while keeping Grumpig's ability to boost. You could try Taunt or something if you'd prefer.

Seaking for Gorechomp by Megazard
Mawile @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Baton Pass
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Altaria @ Yache Berry
Ability: Natural Cure
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Toxic

Leafeon @ Choice Band
Happiness: 0
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Leaf Blade
- Frustration
- Quick Attack

Seaking @ Leftovers
EVs: 112 HP / 200 Atk / 124 SpD / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Facade

Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Blizzard
- Trick

Floatzel @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Veil
Happiness: 0
Hasty Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Ice Beam
- Frustration

This is just a team I had that happened to have Seaking, but it's pretty solid all the same. CB Leafeon and LO Floatzel really go well with some knock off support and Rotom's ability to trick things or clean up, with Mawile generally checking things like Machokeand providing SR support while Altaria checks Machoke again as well as fires and grasses and stuff. The team's main issue will be not quite having much breaking power, so it needs to be played offensively to break through seriously bulky Colbur Geist+other defensive thing cores. Other than that it should work like a fairly normal balance squad. Enjoy!

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
Hey, ChilliTacos - I built a Mawile team for you (balanced rather than BO, but it still works well from my experience). brolatypus, you could also use this as another team to test out Mawile, although it's not built together with Sticky Web.

This team seeks to take advantage of SD Mawile's standard checks and counters (Ground-types and Fire-types especially), and as a result this balance team was born. Basically, I understood that the main means of stopping Mawile are to either bring something fat like Stunfisk or Gourgeist-XL, or to cripple it with faster status users like Rapidash or Jumpluff.

To start, Mawile's bulk uninvested is horrible. In order to switch into anything in order to gain initiative to set up SD (it can switch into things like Scarf Dodrio), I wanted entry hazards, especially Spikes, blown away. Additionally, I wanted to bring Mawile in for free given its low HP, so Vullaby with U-Turn fit the team well based on these two criteria. Vullaby handles a slew of physical threats that really bother this team, including, but not limited to: CB Stoutland (assuming Facade hasn't received a boost yet / no SR on my side), Arbok, Bouffalant, Fraxure, Leafeon (Yache in particular was annoying here, seeing how Floatzel cannot revenge it reliably), CB Ninjask, and Jumpluff. Jumpluff is commonly used as a stop to slow setup users like Mawile and Pawniard with its faster Sleep Powder, so Vullaby was a nice addition, as its immunity to Sleep Powder thanks to Overcoat along with its natural, Eviolite-boosted bulk allow it to hard-counter Jumpluff.

Vullaby isn't invincible, however, and it falls to common threats like Rotom-F, Zebstrika, Golem, Articuno, etc. (nearly anything with super effective coverage, honestly). Specially defensive Camerupt with Protect and Leftovers for some passive recovery helped address many of these weaknesses, especially Rotom-F, Regice, Mr. Mime locked into Dazzling Gleam, Zebstrika, etc., all while whittling down any switch-in to Mawile via Stealth Rock. Camerupt will often bring Grumpig in, at which point you can optionally double to Vullaby and then U-Turn on it, easily gaining momentum for your team. Camerupt will bring in other defensive answers to Fire-types, like Gabite - in the same vein, you can double to Floatzel and fire off an Ice Beam in that case. Camerupt + Vullaby is just good like that.

Defensively, Camerupt and Vullaby can be taken advantage of by Rock-types like Golem and Relicanth, so adding a Grass-type that can switch into Water-type moves aimed at Camerupt and Golem's Earthquake became necessary. Gogoat, while not extremely common, is a secondary wincon for this team, and serves as your answer to Floatzel here as well. Gogoat can easily switch into Stunfisk on Vullaby's and Mawile's behalf too, while nailing its own switch-ins (Jumpluff, Fire-types like Ninetales if your opponent is predicting Horn Leech, Articuno, etc.) with Rock Slide. A +1 48 Atk Rock Slide OHKOes a lot after SR, and while these scenarios sound rather specific, they happen quite often if you predict your opponent's switch-in accurately:

+1 48 Atk Gogoat Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Articuno: 340-400 (105.9 - 124.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
48 Atk Gogoat Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Articuno: 224-268 (69.7 - 83.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 48 Atk Gogoat Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Ninetales: 216-256 (75.2 - 89.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 48 Atk Gogoat Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Jumpluff: 226-268 (77.6 - 92%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
48 Atk Gogoat Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Ninjask: 424-500 (161.2 - 190.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The spread I'm using gives it a Leftovers number, allows for the above damage calculations, maximizes its Special Defense, and gives it just enough Speed to outspeed both Lapras and Politoed (who traditionally creep Adamant Golem), which would be very problematic to this team otherwise.

Gogoat is walled and crippled by Gourgeist-XL when not using Toxic, and while I have Camerupt to switch into Geist's Wisp already, the team was starting to look too slow, so I chose Floatzel as a secondary Wisp immunity. Not only that, but it also pressures the hell out of every viable Ground- and Fire-type, Jumpluff, and is a means of revenge KOing Monferno after it has reached +2. Defensively, Floatzel's checks are mostly handled by the rest of the team with Grass- and Electric-types being beaten by some combination of Vullaby, Camerupt, and Gogoat. At the same time, Mawile can use specially defensive walls like SpDef Clefairy as setup fodder if you're able to double out from Floatzel into Mawile successfully.

To round things out, I wanted to give Mawile a second chance at sweeping, and the team needed some extra Speed to check things like Scarf Rotom-F in order to take some offensive pressure off of Camerupt so that it could set SR more reliably, which led me to choose Scarf Mr. Mime for the final slot. It 2HKOes RestTalk Machoke, can KO AoA Machoke with some chip damage, revenge KOes Monferno, and provides the team with an answer to Chatot when you know a Boomburst is coming. If Mr. Mime is not enough for Machoke, SD Mawile can also check it well enough.

As a whole, the team is a bit weak to Politoed and Lapras, and if Gogoat is pressured too much, Golem and offensive Water-types can become an issue. Despite this however, I rarely find that battles with this team are one-sided, given that you can often fight your way out of unfavorable situations, as the team has many ways of healing itself (i.e. Leftovers + Protect / Horn Leech + Milk Drink / Roost / Healing Wish) and enough priority that you are rarely swept cleanly by a single threat. It should be noted though, that there is a steeper learning curve associated with using this team - double switch often if you're up against a skilled player, and try to keep momentum as much as possible. I provided a replay at the bottom so you can see how to do this before you take it to the ladder or use it in a tour. Enjoy!

Vullaby @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- U-turn
- Foul Play

Gogoat @ Leftovers
EVs: 228 HP / 48 Atk / 148 SpD / 84 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Milk Drink
- Horn Leech
- Rock Slide

Mawile @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Iron Head

Camerupt @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume / Fire Blast

Mr. Mime @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psyshock / Psychic
- Healing Wish
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam

Floatzel @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Focus Blast
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

Included a replay so those who are using this for the first time can more easily see how to play with it:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-383153326

Last edited:
Hey, ChilliTacos - I built a Mawile team for you (balanced rather than BO, but it still works well from my experience). brolatypus, you could also use this as another team to test out Mawile, although it's not built together with Sticky Web.

This team seeks to take advantage of SD Mawile's standard checks and counters (Ground-types and Fire-types especially), and as a result this balance team was born. Basically, I understood that the main means of stopping Mawile are to either bring something fat like Stunfisk or Gourgeist-XL, or to cripple it with faster status users like Rapidash or Jumpluff.

To start, Mawile's bulk uninvested is horrible. In order to switch into anything in order to gain initiative to set up SD (it can switch into things like Scarf Dodrio), I wanted entry hazards, especially Spikes, blown away. Additionally, I wanted to bring Mawile in for free given its low HP, so Vullaby with U-Turn fit the team well based on these two criteria. Vullaby handles a slew of physical threats that really bother this team, including, but not limited to: CB Stoutland (assuming Facade hasn't received a boost yet / no SR on my side), Arbok, Bouffalant, Fraxure, Leafeon (Yache in particular was annoying here, seeing how Floatzel cannot revenge it reliably), CB Ninjask, and Jumpluff. Jumpluff is commonly used as a stop to slow setup users like Mawile and Pawniard with its faster Sleep Powder, so Vullaby was a nice addition, as its immunity to Sleep Powder thanks to Overcoat along with its natural, Eviolite-boosted bulk allow it to hard-counter Jumpluff.

Vullaby isn't invincible, however, and it falls to common threats like Rotom-F, Zebstrika, Golem, Articuno, etc. (nearly anything with super effective coverage, honestly). Specially defensive Camerupt with Protect and Leftovers for some passive recovery helped address many of these weaknesses, especially Rotom-F, Regice, Mr. Mime locked into Dazzling Gleam, Zebstrika, etc., all while whittling down any switch-in to Mawile via Stealth Rock. Camerupt will often bring Grumpig in, at which point you can optionally double to Vullaby and then U-Turn on it, easily gaining momentum for your team. Camerupt will bring in other defensive answers to Fire-types, like Gabite - in the same vein, you can double to Floatzel and fire off an Ice Beam in that case. Camerupt + Vullaby is just good like that.

Defensively, Camerupt and Vullaby can be taken advantage of by Rock-types like Golem and Relicanth, so adding a Grass-type that can switch into Water-type moves aimed at Camerupt and Golem's Earthquake became necessary. Gogoat, while not extremely common, is a secondary wincon for this team, and serves as your answer to Floatzel here as well. Gogoat can easily switch into Stunfisk on Vullaby's and Mawile's behalf too, while nailing its own switch-ins (Jumpluff, Fire-types like Ninetales if your opponent is predicting Horn Leech, Articuno, etc.) with Rock Slide. A +1 48 Atk Rock Slide OHKOes a lot after SR, and while these scenarios sound rather specific, they happen quite often if you predict your opponent's switch-in accurately:

+1 48 Atk Gogoat Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Articuno: 340-400 (105.9 - 124.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
48 Atk Gogoat Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Articuno: 224-268 (69.7 - 83.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 48 Atk Gogoat Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Ninetales: 216-256 (75.2 - 89.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 48 Atk Gogoat Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Jumpluff: 226-268 (77.6 - 92%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
48 Atk Gogoat Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Ninjask: 424-500 (161.2 - 190.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The spread I'm using gives it a Leftovers number, allows for the above damage calculations, maximizes its Special Defense, and gives it just enough Speed to outspeed both Lapras and Politoed (who traditionally creep Adamant Golem), which would be very problematic to this team otherwise.

Gogoat is walled and crippled by Gourgeist-XL when not using Toxic, and while I have Camerupt to switch into Geist's Wisp already, the team was starting to look too slow, so I chose Floatzel as a secondary Wisp immunity. Not only that, but it also pressures the hell out of every viable Ground- and Fire-type, Jumpluff, and is a means of revenge KOing Monferno after it has reached +2. Defensively, Floatzel's checks are mostly handled by the rest of the team with Grass- and Electric-types being beaten by some combination of Vullaby, Camerupt, and Gogoat. At the same time, Mawile can use specially defensive walls like SpDef Clefairy as setup fodder if you're able to double out from Floatzel into Mawile successfully.

To round things out, I wanted to give Mawile a second chance at sweeping, and the team needed some extra Speed to check things like Scarf Rotom-F in order to take some offensive pressure off of Camerupt so that it could set SR more reliably, which led me to choose Scarf Mr. Mime for the final slot. It 2HKOes RestTalk Machoke, can KO AoA Machoke with some chip damage, revenge KOes Monferno, and provides the team with an answer to Chatot when you know a Boomburst is coming. If Mr. Mime is not enough for Machoke, SD Mawile can also check it well enough.

As a whole, the team is a bit weak to Politoed and Lapras, and if Gogoat is pressured too much, Golem and offensive Water-types can become an issue. Despite this however, I rarely find that battles with this team are one-sided, given that you can often fight your way out of unfavorable situations, as the team has many ways of healing itself (i.e. Leftovers + Protect / Horn Leech + Milk Drink / Roost / Healing Wish) and enough priority that you are rarely swept cleanly by a single threat. It should be noted though, that there is a steeper learning curve associated with using this team - double switch often if you're up against a skilled player, and try to keep momentum as much as possible. I provided a replay at the bottom so you can see how to do this before you take it to the ladder or use it in a tour. Enjoy!

Vullaby @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- U-turn
- Foul Play

Gogoat @ Leftovers
EVs: 228 HP / 48 Atk / 148 SpD / 84 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Milk Drink
- Horn Leech
- Rock Slide

Mawile @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Iron Head

Camerupt @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume / Fire Blast

Mr. Mime @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psyshock / Psychic
- Healing Wish
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam

Floatzel @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Focus Blast
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

Included a replay so those who are using this for the first time can more easily see how to play with it:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-383153326
:OO thank you for the team! I really like the indept explanation! Was worth the wait n.n

Can I request something around these, please.

Drifblim @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 32 Def / 36 SpD / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Will-O-Wisp
- Substitute
- Destiny Bond

Stoutland @ Choice Band
Ability: Scrappy
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Facade
- Superpower
- Crunch

Stoutland likes Drifblim's immunity to Fighting-type moves whilst Drifblim loves Stoutland's ability to defeat pesky ghosts. Stoutland also appreciates Drifblim's Will-o-Wisp and Destiny Bond, as it gives it opportunities defeat its checks.

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
Requesting a team around Choice Specs Glaceon and Life Orb Floatzel

Glaceon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Ice Body
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Fighting
- Shadow Ball
- Baton Pass

Floatzel @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Electric
- Surf

Floatzel provides great support to Glaceon as it resists Fire and Steel type attacks, aswell as cripples Rock Types. Glaceon on the other hand deals with Floatzels grass weakness, good luck to whoever is making the team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)