Not open for further replies.
Angel from Mexico likes to DC, GG when you lose to Eruption

10-1-2
MOAR BATTLES

And sorry Victor for double locking you into protect

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lolwut? hahaha when did we face? I'm not sure what your team consisted of.
End of the match I had a Metagross and Gastrodon. Metagross got hit by a critical before it could take out one of your remaining two, leaving Gastrodon in a losing situation.

End of the match I had a Metagross and Gastrodon. Metagross got hit by a critical before it could take out one of your remaining two, leaving Gastrodon in a losing situation.
Oh I remember that! I felt horrible for getting that crit, but gg nonetheless. You threw me off for not leading with rain hahaha

Does anyone here go by the name of *DQN*? Just wanted to say that was one hell of a game and thanks for not d/qing despite your 1871 rating, class act.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just played pokemaster649 and won, got a couple crits :/, not sure how many (or if either of them tbh) mattered though. gg however!

I don't know if Andy's on this forum but either way that battle was amazing. @.@ I absolutely adore stall battles and I don't normally lose them. Kudos!!

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've had at least 4 disconnects so far after 15 matches, lately vs TARAN from the UK ranked around 1770 probably devastated by my 3-0 won over him. such a shame that I didn't get to record such a brilliantly played match on my part :/

edit: swept TheCoco from Columbia ranked 1630
battle video: 76-46244-85899

I should be over 1600 by now.
I got DC'd against Taran too, he's an absolute shit player. Thought I would be in for a tough one after seeing his rating but I pretty much flawlessly 4-0ed him. I don't like getting salty over disconnections but this one was just completely irritating.
That's me btw! Currently on 1782 points.
AuraRayquaza, aka TARAN, please do us a favor and do not disconnect on us. I know you're trying to preserve your points but if we have a high percentage of disconnects regardless of whom did it, it disqualifies us from the rankings. You probably raged on us I'm sure :pimp:

Going to stop soon, managed to go from 1500 to 1789 in one day with 32-1-I don't know like maybe 20. gg to whoever I played, and I got my first/only loss against a guy named picollo in the 1700's. The thing is, I always wonder whether they would dc if you beat them, that seems to be common for players with that score.

40-8 with 10 dc wins. time for bed to go to work :P had a pretty good day and am enjoying the friendly :) once again gg zheng <3 sucha close game, and really a fantastic game full of different haxes :P

Last night I played a few matches and faced off against a lot of people who were clearly inexperienced. Tonight I'm up against fantastic teams that are beating me soundly. Tournaments like this do wonders for my ego. (._.)

Went from 1500 to like 1700-1710 ( I can't really remember) and with what I've read only vs'd 1 Smogoner. I need to get paired with people who can play or people who won't D/C half the matches. xD

I'm going to play 5 more matches and call it a night.

yes, though it's not really surprising to me since many people are probably sleeping or whatever. I'm currently at like 1821, not stopping yet though.

Just played pokemaster649 and won, got a couple crits :/, not sure how many (or if either of them tbh) mattered though. gg however!
Haha, there was actually two crits (damn that leafstorm), I was frustrated with that crit on garchomp . I think I learned a new strategy to counter it. Yeah, gg (even though I barely touched your pokemon).

Nice battle! gg. And props for the rain dish haha
Thanks! I wish I had a chance to properly use it. I felt so stupid looking at the battle afterward and seeing his pattern of Protect/Trick Room. Thankfully, I was able to take advantage of his arrogance when he kept using Recover on Porygon2 instead of attacking me while he had TR up. That was probably the only decent prediction I made during the match!

Time to stop even though I don't want to. Getting way more disconnectors than people who realize this is just for fun. This includes one person who forfeited when it was impossible to overcome the scenario, and then disconnected when the results were being sent.

It's a freaking game people (I know Smogonites, for the most part, don't D/C, but I have nowhere else to post this). If you can't handle losing in a video game, how will you handle it when something that actually matters doesn't go your way.

I'll only post battle updates now, but I had to get that off my chest.

/end rant

Edit: Just had a nice battle with GARCHOMPZILLA. Good game. He beat me 2-0.

Ending the day with 1697, won 3 out of the 5 matches as mentioned before.

Double crit on turn 1 wtf. xD
Good luck to those who keep playing tonight. :D

Day 1
Didn't get the names of the first two people I played, but...
15W/1L/1DC
Manuel -W
Thorben -W
AdrianE -W Mexico
WESLEY -W Belgium
Dylan -W France

Daniel -L Unknown
GONCALO -W Portugal
Omega -W Unknown
CLEMENT -W France
PIZ -W Mexico
COLE -W California, USA

LUAS -DC Mexico
Zenon -W Finland, West Finland
Nick -W California, USA
Malleus -W Czech Republic

Currently: 1666

Rage Quitters
LUAS -DC Mexico
Felipe -DC Chile
Adamax -DC Lazio, Italy (1699)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)