International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to sleep: 24-1-13 with 1724 points. With no disconnections would easily over 1800 points by counting the victories that I have not been assigned, damn.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Faced two Smogoners in a row, beat Roz with a timely crit on my side :/, then lost an intense one to mrbopper. As it seems to be in these tournaments I quickly follow one loss with another, though this one was due to a max sleep and Heat Wave avoid; Terrakion doesn't even need to use Rock Slide to hax 9.9

So far, so good. I haven't lost a single match yet (3-0). I'm Jabba from British Columbia, Canada, and I hope you guys don't kick my ass too harshly.

I'm finishing the day with 1756, went 12-0 today with 3 DCs which is pretty decent. I turned off my DS but as it turned off I realized that I found an opponent and the battle was about to start... sorry to whoever that was :(

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just lost to someone using Fly Charizard. .___________.

Up 3-1 and sandstorm going.. Garchomp avoids attacks 4 straight turns (SE attacks like Icicle Spear and Dragon Pulse) to turn around and kill all 3 of my remaining pokemon.

But I'm classy, don't DC and take the loss like a man. Pokemon happens.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gg JRank

Wait

Did I seriously just win against you :O

But seriously gg

Currently like 5W/1L right now
your terrakion sucks (gg)

Ok lol get matched up with 3 Smogoners in a row and go 1-2 against them (though seriously if that avoid hadn't happened...), makes my previous happiness about this team go down the toilet

i had a terrible first day with my game not finding me rivals :@ and in a single day i lost more matches then in the whole 2012 international challenge...

record: 5-3 (W-L) DCs: 1

my rating is aprox 1520

Faced two Smogoners in a row, beat Roz with a timely crit on my side :/, then lost an intense one to mrbopper. As it seems to be in these tournaments I quickly follow one loss with another, though this one was due to a max sleep and Heat Wave avoid; Terrakion doesn't even need to use Rock Slide to hax 9.9
That crit u_u
Doesn't matter, had a ton of fun playing against you =D

Xui from North Carolina

My Wins:
Tyler
Mason
Micky
Dawn
Enaka - DC(?)
Ray
Aegina
Danny

My Losses:
Zach
Anant
Taran

I'm not doing as bad as I thought I would! Does it count as a DC if they DC after you land the killing blow on their last poke? Not sure if that counted as a win or not. Haa... That's my only DC so far though!
That's me btw! Currently on 1782 points.

I think my wifi hates my 3DS or something.. I'm dropping out of this tournament. Today was a DC fest like no other.. 2-0-20 DCs. If it wasn't my wifi acting up, it was the opponent who decided that he/she wants to preserve his/her beloved rating... If I disconnected with anyone from here, I am honestly sorry for my poor connection. Other than that good luck guys (especially mrbopper) and go fight win ^_^

I'm calling it a night with 30 battles done with a 24-6 record current rating 1666 hasn't updated yet so it should be around 1672 gl to everyone else in the tourney. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)