Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo, I make the cut! Let's see, I don't have time for a variable, especially as I've never given one... So I'll give you a second easy challenge - mostly because I pity you for THAT TYMPOLE. DAMN, Treadshot!

Take Virizion. Solo Grimsley at a level less than 55. Must use Sacred Sword at least three times in this battle.

No, it's just an item that you have, but it's not the same thing as the in game item of the same name. If you use one, just record it down yourself.

Futachimaru's Scramble Challenge, update 1.

RIVAL BATTLE vs. Bianca

Silly Tepig, Tail Whipping all day long.
-------------
Tepig uses Tackle, Oshawott 21 > 16HP
Oshawott Tackle spams.
Tepig whips his tail back and forth.
He whips his tail back and forth.
Then tackles. 16 > 6HP
Oshawott has got Tepig to 1HP
They are tying on speed
Tepig goes first...
WHIPS HIS TAIL BACK AND FORTH
Oshawott is OshaWoot!

RIVAL BATTLE vs. Cheren
---------
Snivy uses Tackle.
Oshawott proceeds to Tackle spam.
Snivy leers at Oshawott, which makes Oshawott angry.
Snivy Tackles again, but too late.
OshaWOOT grew to Lv. 6!

Pokedex Xtransceiver, Catching demo. Hi there Patrat, see you later.

Catching contest? I hate you, Bianca, I can only catch Patrat on this route. And speaking of which...

Rat Pokemon! Alright! (after two Pokeballs). Nicknamed 'Rattata' and mini-trained up.

TrollRound, Oshawott, Lv. 7
He irritates everyone by reminding them about The Game.

Rattata, Patrat, Lv. 4
He aspires to be like a Kanto pokemon, although he's never seen one.

@Zuzu you get 90210 the Scrafty. This Scrafty thinks he is soo cool, so everytime he wants to use a new move in battle you have to have had that moved used against you in a battle. He has to know what the general public like!!

To evolve you must win 3 pokemon musicals with him and he must also solo 3 GLP.

@Zuzu you get 90210 the Scrafty. This Scrafty thinks he is soo cool, so everytime he wants to use a new move in battle you have to have had that moved used against you in a battle. He has to know what the general public like!!

Well, I hadn't decided on doing a run-though with 6 or do a Tepig Solo, but this is just to cool to let up ^_^ But does that mean if a pokemon uses Crunch on my starter (For example) Scraggy can use it as well?

Also, Futachimaru, you can give me a pokemon now! And someone please give me a Tepig as well.

No annoying rules though like having to use a certain move every time you enter battle or anything, since I don't have the patiences to do it, and would end up not doing it, and blatantly lying saying I did it. :3

OK, Zuzu, you get Energy the Blitzle. Energy is full of... well, energy, and wants to release it to the world. Energy must solo at least TWELVE Gym TRAINER Pokemon and a massive EIGHTY wild Pokemon to evolve. After it has evolved, it feels even more energized and to compete in the E4, and final battles against N and Ghetsis, he must solo FIFTY Pokemon, trainer or not, in Victory Road. And he's got to be at least your third highest leveled Pokemon at all times (but with all those battles, he probably will be anyway.)
Have fun, and essentially, what you're doing is grinding like a maniac. Oh, and I forgot to mention, he has to learn and KEEP Charge. Good luck!

Zuzu's Super Duper Late Bloomer Scramble!​

My Rules for my Black Scramble

• Must not be overly rediculous or tedious (Like having to use a certain move against certain pokemon
  • A definite no against having to use a certain pokemon to solo a certain type
  • No Lillipup, Patrat, Marractus, Pidove, Darumakka, Solosis, Timburr, Sandile or Litwick. (I already used them on my White playthrough, don't wanna use them again. (Some just suck and I won't use them regardless.
  • Must have Tepig as a starter (Nickname please)
  • Evolution restrictions are a must
  • One pokemon must be a no evolution allowed throughout the game please. No trolling weak ones please. (So like not letting a Dwebble evolve etc)
  • Make it fun!
  • I can reject challenges if they don't fit the rules placed here.

My Pokemon team so far

By pimpgansta

By Futachimaru

OK, Zuzu, you get Energy the Blitzle. Energy is full of... well, energy, and wants to release it to the world. Energy must solo at least TWELVE Gym TRAINER Pokemon and a massive EIGHTY wild Pokemon to evolve. After it has evolved, it feels even more energized and to compete in the E4, and final battles against N and Ghetsis, he must solo FIFTY Pokemon, trainer or not, in Victory Road. And he's got to be at least your third highest leveled Pokemon at all times (but with all those battles, he probably will be anyway.)
Have fun, and essentially, what you're doing is grinding like a maniac. Oh, and I forgot to mention, he has to learn and KEEP Charge. Good luck!

TreadshotA1

Needs to change pokemon (And requirements if he chooses)

Been stalking this thread for a long time, and I have been tossing between doing a Scramble or not. But I'm EV Training and breeding in White, and sadly Black is still stuck over at the Ground Gym, with a piss poor team, and so I've decided I'll restart it!

See next post with quote in it for my rules for the scramble.
Zuzu, you get your non evolving pokemon. It's a Litwick. Solo Opelucid Gym and Caitlin with it. Call it "NotWorthy".* You may not use TMs nor HMs on it.

*I'm not known as the meanest scrambler for nothing.

Zuzu, you get your non evolving pokemon. It's a Litwick. Solo Opelucid Gym and Caitlin with it. Call it "NotWorthy".* You may not use TMs nor HMs on it.

*I'm not known as the meanest scrambler for nothing.
And I begin to stare at one of my rules.

"No Lillipup, Patrat, Marractus, Pidove, Darumakka or Litwick"

Please replace it with a pokemon not on that list :D And make it as hard as that please, I'll enjoy it (Cries)

Why not those pokemon? Just asking.
Like I mentioned in my Requirements/Rules

No Lillipup, Patrat, Marractus, Pidove, Darumakka, Solosis, Timburr, Sandile or Litwick. (I already used them on my White playthrough, don't wanna use them again. (Some just suck and I won't use them regardless.)

I already used most of them in my White Run through, or I just hate them (Lillipup, Patrat, Marractus and Pidove) I wanted to make sure my first Scramble was one I remembered as enjoyable, and not using some pokemon I hated :D Gotta plenty of time to take a Hate Scramble.

Need 3 more Pokemon people!

Zuzu, you get Bacon the Tepig...
Moveset of flame charge, smog, fire attacking move, fighting attacking move...

Start every battle with flame charge first turn and keep using until you outspeed the opponent...

Solo every ground and water type pokemon in the game that is not reserved by another challenge...

Sh*t. I actually repeatedly edited my post, from Roggenrola to Pidove to Litwick.

I guess you can have the Roggenrola then. You still have to solo Opelucid Gym and Caitlin, and since you made me edit my challenge, you have to solo Reshiram/Zekrom (whichever one you would otherwise catch) and N with it as well. Also, no using the maids in N's castle to heal, nor using the PC box trick (assuming it still works in Gen V). And no TM's nor HM's. Call it "WhyBother?" I had to make it harder simply because now you get access to Sturdy, and that makes it a lot easier, so i had to counteract that and toughen up the challenge.

Random, if you were thinking about using the PC Box trick to heal in N's castle when i said you couldn't use the maids, forget it. That's outlawed as well.

Zuzu, you get Bacon the Tepig...
Moveset of flame charge, smog, fire attacking move, fighting attacking move...

Start every battle with flame charge first turn and keep using until you outspeed the opponent...

Solo every ground and water type pokemon in the game that is not reserved by another challenge...
as futachimaru pointed out, I specified no soling type challenges. Care to give me a different side challengen for tepig? I'd love a evo restriction ^_^ accepting moveset though

Sh*t. I actually repeatedly edited my post, from Roggenrola to Pidove to Litwick.

I guess you can have the Roggenrola then. You still have to solo Opelucid Gym and Caitlin, and since you made me edit my challenge, you have to solo Reshiram/Zekrom (whichever one you would otherwise catch) and N with it as well. Also, no using the maids in N's castle to heal, nor using the PC box trick (assuming it still works in Gen V). And no TM's nor HM's. Call it "WhyBother?" I had to make it harder simply because now you get access to Sturdy, and that makes it a lot easier, so i had to counteract that and toughen up the challenge.

Random, if you were thinking about using the PC Box trick to heal in N's castle when i said you couldn't use the maids, forget it. That's outlawed as well.
As Barney would say, Challenge Accepted. That looks hella fun. Will edit both Ito my post tomorrow, currently on my iPhone.

Need one more challenge people! And please read my rules before giving me a pokemon :D (rules on the page before, in my
Post near the bottom of the page)

Fun? I never would have thought the idea of having to solo things with a Roggenrola would be fun. Even Gigalith would have trouble. Good luck bro, you'll need it.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
WHOO! Finally a Scrambler who enjoys insanity as much as I do!

Take a Blitzle. It may never use STAB moves and must solo Elesa to evolve.

WHOO! Finally a Scrambler who enjoys insanity as much as I do!

Take a Blitzle. It may never use STAB moves and must solo Elesa to evolve.
That seems pretty easy..

Edit: Until I realize that its non-STAB attacking options consist of Fire/Normal.. Hooray for Flareon-esque coverage

@ Below
I meant the Blitzle lol

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was referring to his welcoming of Treadshots challenge, which was eerily reminicent of my second Scramble and zdrups Charmander back around page 87 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)