New profile posts

-4, during the day friday or weekend is probably best. preferably, let me know when you can play friday
Finchinator
Finchinator
It is an automatic game loss to the person who who brought something illegal. So if he used a team that isn’t legal, then he loses that game. No exceptions to that rule and it’s on players to know their teams are legal.
FlamingoPokeman
FlamingoPokeman
Okay, I will work out with my opponent g3 then, thanks for the time and clarification.
Yo, I shot you a message on Discord, but thought I should follow up here!

We Drew each other for the SS NatDex tour.

I'm available weekdays between 7pm & 10pm.
Saturday 6pm - 11pm
Sunday all day up until around 10pm.
BST (GMT+1) timezone.

Let me know what works for you!
Hey we're paired for the 35 mons december retro tour, im gmt+5:30 and would prefer if we could play on the weekend when im quite flexible, lemme know what works for you!
That's a funny looking Cheburashka. We're paired for Round 4 of LC Open and I'm GMT+3.
Usually available between 11:00~21:00, except for tomorrow. I would prefer to play later down the week, what about you?
battle factory open, gmt+2, when do you want to play?
Railgun
Railgun
Wanna play it rn?
Railgun
Railgun
if not im free today, and weekend from 11am to 5pm your time
https://pokepast.es/63eb1ee80f92f729
pretty cool Mega diancie Team i made
i have 4a Mdia to put a lot of pressure and the mon has zero to none switch ins
Fblast Slowking for ferro since Mystical fire is predictable on mdia ( ilike Slowking into lele than Galar Slowking)
sd Ogerpon Cornerstone is a very underrated mon and can easily sweep teams
when do you wanna play? im +1, can play most times after 3:30 but cant play friday or thursday, as im away, i can play pretty much any time saturday or sunday though
Pinkacross
Pinkacross
This is certainly not bad! My main concern is that you can't break stall. That's a difficult problem to retroactively fix, but perhaps you could replace Primarina for Glowking, replace Ogerpon for Kingambit, and make Rillaboom CB? To be honest though, it may be worth rebuilding.
Pinkacross
Pinkacross
The first thing I recommend establishing on any balanced team is a really solid breaking core, which you lack.
PastaMechKaku
PastaMechKaku
I might consider running Band Rillaboom again to give the team more power, though Prima's presence might be more difficult to give up over Glowking (even if G-King is better for the team)
I'm in the process of testing a different team built around Wellspring, but renovations and other obligations are making difficult to get games.