New profile posts

hi we play for SS GC, i'm -4 and would like to play sometime wednesday thursday or sunday if u have any availabilities these days let me know
how do you feel about the shuckle set for SUper Staff bros?
Signature Move - Shuckle Accuracy: - PP: 5 (max: 8)Until the user switches out, it swaps its Attack and Defense stats, and stat stage changes remain on their respective stats. Sets Trick Room for 5 turns, making the slower Pokémon move first.\
Is there a good resource for delineating the differences between team archetypes? Stuff like stall or HO is pretty easy to identify, but what separates bulky offense from balance? Or even the line between 'standard' offense vs HO?
Yo Joey, Toga Khan here,

https://pokepast.es/e91aca408e4214bc

This a Zard Y team. I paired him with Bolt and Brute, mixed Gucci with the Prada. Z-Bolt is a sin. +1 Drake in Sun does 65% to Chansey, OHKOes Ferro. Brute heavily pressures Tar and Waters, Spore support vs Zard is too much for some teams. Stall destroyer ass team. I really like this Hat set. She always gets 'one last dance' off.
Yo Blunder, Toga Khan here,

https://pokepast.es/e91aca408e4214bc

This a Zard Y team. I paired him with Bolt and Brute, mixed Gucci with the Prada. Z-Bolt is a sin. +1 Drake in Sun does 65% to Chansey, OHKOes Ferro. Brute heavily pressures Tar and Waters, Spore support vs Zard is too much for some teams. Stall destroyer ass team. I really like this Hat set. She always gets 'one last dance' off.
Hey! We playing together for RU cup! I’m gmt -4 and I’m usually free from 3:30-6:45 and 8:15-10:00 my time. Let me know when is best for you and I’ll try to put it in my schedule
hi we are paired for the uu open, the deadline is tomorrow, when can you go? im -3
Wamr
Wamr
Hi , I can play tmw any hour between 11am to 10pm +2
Geomancy
Geomancy
oh ok, we can go 6pm your time?
uufpl time? im gmt+1
Rasche
Rasche
does late night sunday work for you (after 8pm GMT + 1)
Imperial
Imperial
yeah thats good, wanna say around 8:30pm gmt+1?
Rasche
Rasche
ye that should be fine