New profile posts

This is my first time observing a smogon tournament and the behavior demonstrated here makes me want to not participate in anything going forward.
Paired for ubers invitational im gmt+1 prefer to play tomorrow or friday after 19:00
when play RU seasonal, I'm in the UK and so any time after 1:00pm on the weekends work for me
Are you gmt-8 or gmt+8?
Marjane
Marjane
+8
HeaLnDeaL
HeaLnDeaL
so... you're from Australia? o.O feel like I would have remembered that, but guess I didn't rip
Marjane
Marjane
I'm very close to Australia so I share the same timezone as Perth but, I live in Bali which is an island of Indonesia
Hi, seems we'll be playing against each other r1 of OST. My timezone is PST, my times during the weekday are pretty flexible, the weekends tend to lean more towards the morning or late at night for me. Most of the time if given enough notice ahead of time I can be available. I will say that I will most likely not be able to play around the 26th, nor the 1st of February. Just let me know when you'd be available.
When do you wanna do this mwp shit? I can be pretty flexible just let me know in advance and don't make it past 11 pm
Shadestep
Shadestep
I’m free tomorrow the entire day too; I’m available for a couple hours today. If tomorrow doesn’t work, Sunday afternoon works fine for me too
Shadestep
Shadestep
I bet ur like a 14 y/o teenie who has to give up his laptop to mommy after 11pm to go night night LMAO
Chras
Chras
dude stfu LOL, i just wanna keep this decent sleep schedule, and don't fuck it up again