Zelfie's Sprites and Art (open i guess)

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
OMG THAT IS SO COOL! YOUR THE BEST!

what do you use to recolour your sprites? the recolouring is flawless!
I am actually the cheapest spriter ever I use this website right here. https://pixlr.com/editor/ Since I am unable to install programs into my Chromebook but this is a really simple online tool for small projects like this. It always translates into Pixels so I can zoom in and use the brush/fill tool where ever I want to. I can also adjust the canvas size and save them with ease. Oh and also a color picker tool so I can get THE EXACT colors from another Pokemon as well.

Sobi

Banned deucer.
I am actually the cheapest spriter ever I use this website right here. https://pixlr.com/editor/ Since I am unable to install programs into my Chromebook but this is a really simple online tool for small projects like this. It always translates into Pixels so I can zoom in and use the brush/fill tool where ever I want to. I can also adjust the canvas size and save them with ease. Oh and also a color picker tool so I can get THE EXACT colors from another Pokemon as well.
this is funny
i have a chromebook too
and I use pixlr editor as well lmao

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Hello, I have a rather weird request:

Is it possible to do a Jynx that's less than 26 pixels wide? (height unlimited)
A Jynx with no arms, facing the front, smiling.
I'm recently into making glass bead bracelets/ keyrings, but my bead loom is only 26 rows wide.
Color doesn't really matter, but I prefer shiny Jynx with purple face.
Can you also put the grid on the picture, so I can see each pixel clearly?

Thanks.

Wandering Wobbuffet

formerly Based Honker
Zelfie I got another request for you: can I get brawly (
) standing next to a hariyama (
) gonna use this on my sig for my yama analysis

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Hello, I have a rather weird request:

Is it possible to do a Jynx that's less than 26 pixels wide? (height unlimited)
A Jynx with no arms, facing the front, smiling.
I'm recently into making glass bead bracelets/ keyrings, but my bead loom is only 26 rows wide.
Color doesn't really matter, but I prefer shiny Jynx with purple face.
Can you also put the grid on the picture, so I can see each pixel clearly?

Thanks.
I attempted to do this request but I found it complicated to do without making it look bad, sorry for the long awaited response :/

WanderingWobbuffet

Hey! If you can do
Spr_DP_Lady.png
and
garchomp_by_n_kin-d5q6bir.png
(shiny version) then I'd greatly appreciate it. Also if you can have the lady have a red dress that would also be sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)