• Wizwum

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wooo I'm in the final and I actually have a vote! ;D

Since I'm far too competitive to vote for anyone (since it would harm my chances of winning :P) I'm not going to this week. However, Wizwum's stands out as the best in my opinion being the most realistic.

EDIT: Yeah noobiess, make your vote an insult to the other users in the competition why don't you.

I voted Lovebite's sprite, I think it was really well done and I had picked it as my one to vote for from the first time I saw it in the week 19 thread itself.

Though, to be fair, I was also really torn with BynineB and Wizwum's entries as well. They were very well done but just didn't quite grab me the same way as Lovebite's did.

Regardless, congratulations to all the finalists, they were all very well made sprites.

Alchemator, there's nothing stopping you from voting for yourself :) that goes to all the other finalists too.

Like Seriin, I also picked Lovebite's really early because I think it was a great idea that was very well executed.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
BynineB and Wizwum's look really nice; the others just look kind of awkward to me.

If you're going to be upset because someone says something negative about your sprite perhaps consider not entering. Part of judging is picking out flaws.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Heh Dubulous, "none of the others looked good" is hardly picking out the flaws :P

and I did vote for myself, I was just being sneaky xD

I have to say, I'm really happy everyone likes my sprite so much! Maybe I'll get my first gold medal...

I feel kinda guilty voting for myself... XD So I'll vote for who I think has the most creative sprite, Lovebite.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Voted Wizwum, the sprite looks good but took a ton of effort just by looking at it.
Still, Alchemators needs a bit more love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)