Finals World Cup of Pokemon IX - Finals [Won by Team Brazil]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Brazil Team! Thanks, Yan and Raichu for writing good things in world history pokémon by Brazil. COPAG see that we are able to send trainers in Pokemon VGC World.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
gg brazil. thank you east for picking me up. was a very fun ride. you all are awesome 'cept peachy...seriously why was "she" even in our channel? couldn't even answer a damn question! i'd give longer shout outs but i'm really too tired to make them right now. thanks hugo and ctc for all the teams and just helping me prepare. seriously would not have done as well as I did without you two! you honestly deserve the biggest thanks, hugo. its been awesome being on a team with everyone. thanks bro fist du jj typhlit ctc ifm august pdc bad ass! twas fun messing around on skype with all of yah. haha i'm glad that everyone who played won. shout outs to yondie dave and nails for forming this group of awesome guys. also thank you to everyone who helped and such! funk mizu jason shake list goes on. appreciate all of you even jayde who did nothing but argue with ctc and jj LOL anyway if i'm still around (like i'm going anywhere...) hope to be on east again and take the trophy next year!

Last edited:

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
wp monkeys

shoutouts are unnecessary, everyone knows i love everyone and we've been a team for long enough. shoutouts imply the tournament is over, but it's not over. we'll be back next year.

but really, your all (BAN ME PLEASE)s.
Nails, next time finals will be me vs sogeking.
Result: 6-0
Full result: 8-0 :]

Next time Brazil is going down, USA East will win. :]

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I suppose I should make a shoutout post, I kinda want to make one too, because I had a very nice experience in this WCOP.

Going into the tournament, I will admit I wasn't even caring much, I did not know most of the team particularly well and didn't like the format, the qualifying format is pretty bad IMO, but this isn't a post meant for complaints. After we reached playoffs I knew we were in to win, and I got to know amazing people in the team during this journey.

yan[sogeking]: no one better to start this shoutout than you. I'm sure I hold some record for being ur teammate for 4 team tourneys now, and how the fuck I stand you for so long I have no idea, you are the most annoying person I've ever interacted with, but somehow I love you anyway. It's funny how all your trolling fools people, but you're a genuinely good person and you showed me that in many occasions. This day describes how I feel about you near perfectly, 3 hours ago I wanted to kill you and now I'd kiss you if you were in front of me.

Hantsuki: sometimes it feels like you're not even brazilian considering how chill and correct you are opposed to all the trolls, great player, great presence, wouldn't have anyone else as a captain. First girl captain to win a smogon WCoP n_n

KratosMana: very underrated player in our squad, was one of the guys I didn't really know going into the tournament and became amazed at how good he is.

Hill: More importantly than anything pokémon related, HE PLAYS CM0102, aka the greatest football management game in the world and for that alone he has my respect. We gota make that online .sav we talked about and almost started a thing man. It was hard to play during WCoP but I'm sure we will find time now.

DracoMalfoy: Arguably the most important member of the squad. Knowledgeable in every tier and always willing to test o_o It's a fact we wouldn't have won without you. You need to go get an individual trophy now though n_n

Danilo: Sadly you could only play the first round, but remained helpful and dedicated even with very limited internet access. Imagine how strong we'd been if you stick with us all the way o_O Also please come home already, your cat is starving.

Blue_Star: Secret weapon, only played in the finals cause that's when we needed the win the most ;) Knows his shit on multiple tiers despite being only 12 years old. Not bad.

Destiny Device: Another of the dudes I didn't really know going into the tournament and what the fuck dude goes unbeaten ?_?

Royal Flush: we never talked much o_o but you were always there to Hantsuki's job when she was sleeping or watching anime and I appreciate that, you cared a lot for the team and it showed n_n

papai noel: you're terrible and don't deserve this trophy -_-

Adam: Man, you're amazing. One of the most cool dudes I've interacted on smogon, theres no way you can't like Adam. From talking about pokémon to games to offering jobs at google I'm glad we had you helping us and more importantly being around our channel to talk about any random silly thing. A big reason we won the whole thing despite not even being on the squad (which he should!!!! >:().

Tiba: I like how you never say anything completely serious but always showed to be one of the guys who wanted us to win this the most o_o Too bad no GSC on this or you'd have another pretty trophy by now n_n

Rurushu, Sand Castle, Kirigakure: please give ur trophies to Adam, Tiba etc, huehuehue :] Kidding, just never interacted much with you.

And seriously, I gotta thanks to all other friends I have in this community, for you are the reason I even bother to play pokemon from time to time, I definitely wouldn't have played this WCoP or anything else if I didn't have amazing ppl to talk to day after day about pretty much everything, people like McMeghan, Ciele, Dice, Nails, BKC .. the list really is too big and if I keep going I'll just forget ppl (so I guess shouldn't have started... whatever though, just don't get mad at me if I didn't name you!)

But really big shoutout to Earthworm who joined secret br headquarters channel during final game to be our lucky charm, you made all the difference n_n

All in all, gg's east, we had a very nice series. Congrats to Stone_Cold and the whole management for putting together such a competitive team that reaches finals like its nothing. This series really could've gone either way and having strong opponents like that makes our title much more satisfying.

.......but for next year, maybe you guys should consider having only one US team, mix East, West, Metro and you might have a chance vs us ;]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)