Finals World Cup of Pokemon IX - Finals [Won by Team Brazil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Well, that was way too much fun. Like, seriously, i was about to have a heart attack when dice's gyarados sleep talked Waterfall and the kyub died(he went for fusion bolt haha), but then the legendary rock slide flinch made up for it(I KNOW IT DIDN'T LOL no need to say that the chances of getting waterfall on sleep talk are way better than getting the flinch). I didn't really like how i played tho, gotta say i played like shit and used garbage teams on round 1, and i gotta apologize for that,team, as i could have helped the team way more. You guys were awesome, every single one of you, thanks for giving me a chance to play. Also, another trophy for idm. Yum. IDM > Smogon :[]

Random shoutouts cuz y not:

Hantsuki: Awesome captain, couldn't ask for a better one tbh. She is always online, always helps everyone on their teams, made fucking 3-0 on playoffs, and even makes awesome jokes! Adorable n_n

Blue_Star : This man teached me everything. Nothing but a pokemon lord. I don't even need to say anything else, you're my best friend and you were made to play this shit

Hill: Ah my buddy. Thanks for being the only one who actually listened to me and used my team LOL, you saved us vs dice and you're an awesome player, just don't listen to soge again please, exca sands was obvious as fuck for a finals match and we did mess up on that, but it's w/e now :}} stay classy.

Destiny Device : You really surprised me, just like u did to everyone i think. I gotta be honest, your teambuid was looking like shit in my eyes when the wc started(specially cuz u wouldn't even build your teams LOL), and i really thought you wouldn't do well. But would u look at that, a fucking 5-0, i eat my words, should have believe in u from the start fren, now you're the one on a roapl team and i am not haha, guess i deserve it. Gratz, and watch out smogon, this man is no one to mess around with n_n

yan[sogeking] : Honestly, when i started playing, i really wanted u to lose so i could brag about it(anyone who knows soge well knows he's annoying af when he wants to ?_?), but thank god you didn't, you're a fucking lord, making 5-0 on BW when every single one of your opponents are really good is something you should be proud of, gratz. Soge br god yn good player yn he just makes yn question because his english is garbage so he can't chat normally yn ynynynyn

DracoMalfoy : never disappointing me, he was the best player of our team imo, this man just knew how to play every single generation so well, thanks for playing for Brazil, you're an awesome player and friend.

Adam : Holy fucking shit you teached me a lot, and thank you for the amazing pokemon sets, you are the Brazilian savior. Let's have babies. Anytime.

Dekzeh : He won with a fucking barbacle. Need i say more? Nothin but an innovater.

Danilo : funny ass guy, also one of the best ADVers out there, gimme teams for frontier yn

papai noel : garbage.

Sand Castl.... wait nah. LOL elodin u're a really chill dude and a great player, you saved us r1 so thanks for that, now win frontier n_n

Sand Castle / Kirigakure : Awesome friends, you guys helped brazil a lot by rooting for us and testing out teams, so don't feel like you don't deserve the trophy, because you guys definetly do n_n

Earthworm: thanks for the shoutout brah, love u n_n i hope we can play an old gen bo10 some day. Also seeing the earthworm itself's thought proccess during a match(sogeking's) was awesome haha

Mega Mawile: ban this fucker. I spent 5 hours making a team for finals and then i end up remembering about this poke and it 6x0s my whole squad apzpokqopekwskadoasdsçopkpasdpo

Tiba: Teach me rby. Now.

Nova / Navy / Isa : Thanks for rooting for brazil you guys are awesome o.o

blunder : ahh my favorite poketuber, im always gonna be there dropping a like at ur vid and giving that nice pk face on the comment section :} #fuckaim

MarceloDK : You're actually a really cool dude and pretty good o_o hope we can play together for a tournament or something sometime :}

WhiteQueen / CTC: You make smogon 10x more fun, your posts / people's reaction to your posts are just brilliant, thanks for making me laugh so many times

dragonuser: You were the guy i enjoyed playing the most on this tournament. You play really well, and i just loved it when i saw that i could play you again. Sucks that your matchup was pretty much impossible on the finals match man, i hope we can play someday again, thanks for the great games

Hosters: best hosters ever lol dam, gratz for the awesome work

Leftiez: your english is still better than mine bud

Last edited:
ACAABOOOU
CABOOOOU
ACABOOOOUUUU

É TETRAAAA
É TETRAAAAA
É TETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

COURAGE
FORCE
LOVE ON THE SHIRT
DRINK
MIRANDA

CONGRATZ TO HUE HUE BR BR BRAZIL
i love you guys (=tiba and tama)

cONGRATS TEAM I KNEW WE COULD WIN IT TOGETHER IF WE PUT OUR PRIMETIME PRIMEAPE FISTS UP
Hantsuki : very nice lady to deal with and epic and cute and epic captain

DracoMalfoy : tamaalee tamaaleee tammaaaleee not only did we win the worldcup you finally got ur first kiss on the beach so props boi

Dekzeh : underated buddy ive loved workin with u creatin those innovative things cuzzzooo

KratosMana : new player i underestimated you, we were in it together fam and i love ur techniques it tingles my spines

Blue_Star : bruh where da fuk u been at boiiii i didnt even know u were on my team

papai noel : papa noel papa noel all i wanted for christmas was a blue pixelized trophy on a pokemon forums

Danilo : even doe u kept it low-key u wuz still in our hearts brutha

Hill : well if it aint ol billy prolly one of da most helpful player in our team gave us teams and testicled with us

Sand Castle : topcheerleader brutha u were cheering me on in all my games i lov eyou

Kirigakure : you were so nice to me makin me empanadas and enchiladas

Rurushu : whenever i think of u i think of reiniclus idk why bro but thx 4 da supp

Tiba : probably the daddy of the team keepin his son yan_ under control and supportin it with the tauros nawmsayin'

Adam : i remember back then when i used to tutor u, now i look up to u

yan[sogeking] : i heard hes the only man who knows victorias ctcret. yan was always there pumpin up the soul of the barsillians in our team boy i love this fella

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I wasn't gonna post shoutouts but I feel like I have to after reading all you guys posted...

First of all, ggs wp East. You guys were the favorite ones to win the tourney once again with superb team. The victory only tastes this good because we could not have faced better opponents. Hope to see y'all next year!

Now, about my team: I'm proud of every single one of you. This years, we had a nice mix between veteran players and new players. Hell, for some of you this was your first official tourney...and it worked! Before I talk about you individually, I must thank Hantsuki for trusting in my skills when I couldn't. When the playoffs started and Danilo was gone, I had to work on two tiers and if it wasn't for your confidence on my teams and thoughts during the matches I don't think we would've won. Thank you very much for what you've done for Brazil, I hope you captain the team again next year, but if you can't, just know you did an amazing job this year and for that I'm thankful. As for our first assman Hill I gotta admit I was skeptical at first, but you were a great friend and leader, and I also hope you can come back next year for managing. I guess now you can demand 50% of accomplishments before people tlak to you. Royal Flush I've already said it but I'm glad the -Grievous- dude now have a trophy! Onto the players, in no particular order:

Destiny Device is the one that impressed me the most. From zero to hero, you were nervous and never could decide which team to use, and suddenly finishes the tourney undefeated, so congrats for that, I'm really happy for you!

Blue_Star I remember telling you a few weeks before the tourney started that if you were active enough, you'd make the team easily. Your win proves that my bet wasn't wrong at all. You just had to quit for some time to come back and win a trophy with one win, nice n clean. n_n

KratosMana aka FODENDO 34KG was a funny guy overall, and had the guts to forget the r1 so he could shine and make a nice 3-0 in playoffs. I know we have a good synergy for team tourneys, and I don't want that to end so soon. :]

Sand Castle: since you're a relatively new player, my only worry is the record you had in r1 might let you down, but don't!!! Since the beginning, I was all for you being part of the starting 8. Things may have gone wrong for you this tourney, but don't give up! You and the dudes above are the future of barilian pocemão hehe

Dekzeh: outstanding player with crazy builds. I'm glad you joined us for this tourney, and I'm sorry your luck wasn't the best towards the end of the tourney. We could not have won this tourney without you, thanks for everything.

yan[sogeking]: after all the shit you've gone thru in tour and ost, it was only fair that you had to end the tourney. Despite you being retarded, you were a great teammate not only for me, but the team as whole has to thank you. Congratulations on your first real, valuable trophy.

papai noel is a good friend! Try and get better so next year you can be a starting 8 pls !_!

Rurushu and Kirigakure: congrats i guess lol

Danilo: get carried you piece of shit ._.

For people out of the roster:

a7x aka Rui aka the Random Canadian That Helps Me a Lot is the first one I have to mention here. Thanks for being always helpful whenever I need you. It's a shame you don't want to get into competitive mons, cause you're easily one of the best dppers I know.

McMeghan: this franch fuker helped me with ADV and DPPt so much. Since Danilo is useless and bad, I had to talk with this guy so I could have a shot going into semis and finals. The whole barilian team thanks you!

Ojama: we've been friends for long time now, and you had to pay me back for the time I helped you for tour, am I right????? Now seriously, thanks a lot bro. Maybe next year we end up facing each other if France doesn't get robbed out?! :]

Adam: despite your difficult of typing the sentence: "Yes, I want to play for Brasil!", you were a great asset for this team and if I could give you a trophy, I would. The time you spent with the XY OU boys was simply amazing, thank you very much.

anundeadboy is a great artist and everyone should check his art out! Thanks for the flag!!

Fabbles and Floppy: I gotta thank you two for buying me back in SPL2. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be here, and probably would never get into competing on Smogon.

Saijo, Halloween, and Tiba: great friends of mine. I wish I could share the moment (and the trophy) with you guys but I guess you all had to die before we could finally win it... :|

Earthworm is the best cheerleader ever!

I couldn't just finish this post without thanking every single one of our supporters. I hope this win brings you all more confidence to get into big tourneys. This is the epitome of brazilian pokémon so enjoy the moment and let's annoy more gringos around! :]

It's unbelivable how much the brazilian pokémon community has grown since I started. Now it's been 11 years that I play this game, and I still remember the Smogon vs Blue Heaven battle for best server in NetBattle. During that time, brazilians were nothing but monkeys who couldn't even spell their country's name. Well, look at where we are now! Quantum Mechanics has to be acknowledged for actually bringing life to this team when most people probably didn't even know brazilians could play pokemon in a high competitive level.

For someone that didn't even want to do shoutouts, I made it a tl;dr. Oops! However, I can't leave this post without my appreciation for all the recognition coming from teammates and people that weren't part of the team, even though I wasn't the best player in this tourney. I don't really feel like trying for a individual trophy cause that takes too much time and dedication, but with all these messages (and knowing I won't go anywhere...) I might give it a try in the future. Thanks for the enjoyable month everyone, see you all in Frontier! :]

AQUI É BARIL, PORRA! .kael .dancin .macaco

Last edited:

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Well geez after 11 years and some playoffs, finally an important trophy, I can slumber in peace now I guess...

quick and late shotouts:

Blue_Star: I never expected you to actually come back and make an incredible finals performance, even funnier, on a gen you barely touched before. From the days of "dragonite is broken" and loads of pessimist rants, you certainly improved a lot, boy.

Danilo: You deserve only a half-trophy for being half-brazilian, nigga. In all seriousness, I came to know you from QCing your adv revamps and then making finals at SPL, so yea, you're my favorite adv boy out there, glad to share a trophy with you.

Dekzeh: Funny thing, I barely heard of you before spl 4, but I'm very glad to see you playing with us, you really know how to play outside of the box and being creative in general. Stay cool, frend.

Destiny Device: From an almost sub to a perfect WC score, you made me (and the whole br community) proud, son. Being consistent on an inconsistent gen is no easy task.

DracoMalfoy: Pretty much the most solid player I've ever met. I can't quite remember all of our adv matchas, but we certainly had lots of fun back there and I kinda miss those times. To a rusty advfag, you came back out of nowhere, learned and mastered every single gen and those 2 trophies you hold now are a great proof of that. TAMA PORRA.

Hill: The legend himself. Even though you didn't play many matches, you certainly did your best to help the team (a lot more than a retired geezer like me, heh). And today we can say that indeed, nobody ever did 5% of what you did to the brazilian community, frend.

Kirigakure: Free trophy!!!! (seriously even I was more active, buddy ):

KratosMana: Being your first WC, you actually dealt well against all that pressure and made an impressive performance at the playoffs. You have a bright future ahead, son.

papai noel: One of the most dedicated players, bar none. Bloo > you, though. But seriously you are such an important guy to have around on these team tourneys, I wish you were with us on finals. Better win the frontier this year, bro.

Rurushu: Stop playing dota, jerk (though this also applies to me).

Sand Castle: You probably got a bit nervous at your matches since it's your first WC, so I don't really blame your losses. Don't get too down for any criticism, you can improve a lot till next year.

yan[sogeking]: Few years back there you were terrible, with bad manners and bad jokes. Times really change it seems! You actually become an impressive player with impressive records and you really worked hard for it. This final match will certainly be the ultimate proof of your growth.

Your jokes are still bad, though.

Hantsuki: My goodness it's been like 8~9 years playing this shit together and we finally won something together lol!!! Granted, I wish I was active to actually say we won "together" but hey I'm as happy as you are right now. It's quite funny to look at the past and see how you turned from a random netbattle player who liked RPG and scripts to a complete player and the best captain we ever had.
I personally was the one who always watched every step you did: from the stupid days chillin' out on our own forums to important br tournaments and now, a freaking WCOP trophy. Dilma-chan is proud indeed.

---

Special mentions:

US east, for making an epic brawl on these finals. It really could have been either way, and I wouldn't be that disappointed if you guys won.

anundeadboy, for the amazing primeape arts. Always nice to see a talented brazilian artist.

Quantum Mechanics, for making it happen. Hours and hours bullying Shiv and Jackal to let WC have a brazilian team actually paid off, my brother.

Adam, Tiba, Earthworm, McMeghan, Ojama and everyone else who supported, helped and cheered for us alongside the tournament.

M Dragon, the TDs and everyone who helped hosting, updating the sheets and making this WCOP happen. Not everyone remember to thank the ones that do the dirty job, eh.

-----

VICTORY CAST IS COMING FRIENDS, PREPARE FOR BROKEN ENGLISH AND LOTS OF KAEL

Meu nome é Jumpman;
Sou cubano e negão;
Eu cheguei aqui nos EUA;
Boiando num camburão;

Ao chegar no terrotório;
Eu vi um policial;
Que foi logo me dizendo;
Clandestino é ilegal;

Eu implorei para o tira;
Deixa eu em Nova York;
Eu chupo a tua pica;
Ele disse: Mas não cospe;

Eu fiquei até sem graça;
Mas logo eu me soltei;
Descobri que minha praça;
Na verdade é ser gay;

O nome dele era Chaos;
Parece um anjo do céu;
Ele me mantém comido;
E bem longe do Fidel;

Hoje sou MOD do Smogon;
Eu não tenho que pular;
Mais os muros do presídio;
Pra poder dizer BOAH;

Uma vez com um brasileiro;
Dei uma de floodador;
Mas eu tomei no tinteiro;
A galera me pegou;

Hoje no BSF;
Eu sou feito de biscate;
Nego me mete um tabefe;
Só me espanca e me bate;

Essa é a minha história;
O cubano se deu mal;
Não tem nem um brasileiro;
Que não me meta o pau!

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
time for sum shoutouts (in no particular order):

DracoMalfoy: the user who before wc considered himself "the best brazilian player". ahaa, not anymore buddy, nice negative record right there. :]] its fkin hilarius to see you bloose in semifinals and finals and get carried. :]]] jk man, ur the best. ur literally my right hand in this game and an amazing team mate and player. im proud to have u as a friend. while im the best bwouer, i expected nothing less from my right hand and wingman to be the best dppouer. :]

Hantsuki: altough u refused to date me all times i asked, ur an awesome bigboobed captain and player. im proud to have u as captain and friend, etc. another accomplishment has been achieved my the mighty lendary bruce/doombreon and lendary newguyan. :] thanks for trusting me so much all the time, letting me use whatever I wanted and letting me play last again after making us lose in 2012. I hope your proud since now im a r1 ladderude winner and also a playoff winner, not a playoff choker anymore. :]]

KratosMana: ur a cool 14yo 38kg guy and top xy ou player. also my idm buddy (ahaa, east lost but the blue wc trophy stays in IDM. LOL. :]]]) best of luck in spl. im counting on you to lead the new generation of brazilian dudes to victory the following years.

Destiny Device: ur also a cool guy and top xy ou player. u also managed to defeat the leader, so 11/10. its awesome to see you grow so much from an electrode/ludicolo dude to 5-0 wc ruler. im proud to have had you as a student and friend.

Danilo: get carried, fgt.

Rurushu: get carried, fgt.

Sand Castle: get carried, fgt.

papai noel: get carried, fgt. ur still my best pokemon buddy and very skilled at being ghosted, tho.

Kirigakure: who is this???? get fkin carried, fgt.

Royal Flush: sorry for being a Laurel in 2010 and messing with your Coliseu do Xana with Drucity fakes. enjoy the trophy, you really deserve it for past endeavors.

Blue_Star: your amazing, dude. your rly a genius at this game, more than Lavos Spawn will ever be. Thanks for saving Brazil one more time and best of luck in ITA.

Hill: the 5% will be even more hard to be accomplished this year. thanks for saving our asses in semifinals in an epic af game. and everyone in the team knows u could have ruled finals too if it wasnt for ur gf telling u to go out with her every single day.

Dekzeh: the beerlord is here. the mastermind behind all the innovation in the team is here. :O however, ttar exca thund mega keldeocheck keldeo/land/greninja >>> innovations, as it was proved in ur wc loses. :] jk man, ur rly good at this game. best of luck with hitting stone edge in future tournaments and im looking forward to be ur team mate for the 3th time in spl.

Quantum Mechanics: sorry for being a Laurel in the past. I hope ur proud of me now and regret not letting me in the team in 2010/2011. :]

Rewer / radianthero156 / Tiba / MarceloDK (o_o): thanks for being cool brazilians and always being around saying cool stuff. :]]

anundeadboy: thanks for the flags, dude. :] would love to see it with a blue trophy whenever u can do it. :]]]]

Adam: ur gay af, dude, LOL. thanks for telling me "omg, ur so volcarona weak" to all teams i made (i had heatran, chomp, terrakion or chansey in most) and helping the xyouers with sum advices, i guess.

pi face / Deaga / Mario With Lasers / The Kyle / Griffon / Prof. Almeida / St Anthony / Muffin (minha lindinha fofinha do coração, te amo pra sempre ~n__n~) DK (n lembro o nick.fodas) / blastdudes / evodudes / landdudes / lopdudes / other pokemon dudes: thanks for the support guys. I wouldnt have made it with so much pressure in my hands if it wasnt for you guys cheering me on. I love you all. n_n

IDM: Mizuhime / Passion (make a new account, fgt) / chimpact (special thanks for the uploads and massive support the whole tour, im ur fan. oo) / Nog / Navy / -Tsunami- / Axily / Tokyo Tom: thanks for the support, friends. ~n___n~

East: nice series, buddies. CTC: you will always be the basedlord for me. i lucked the matchup and also got a well timed crit. sorry for that. n_n BKC: hope we can do sum mary juana some day. gr8astard: LEEEADDEEER HUUUUGOOOOO HUUGOOOOOOOOOO YUUUGIOOOOOHUUUGOOOOO LEADERRRR, ur the best player in the world, but im still crying u didnt put fucking 7k on me in spl to get fucking yee and thunderblunder...

Bloo: i promissed u would have a special place when i get a trophy, so here it is, Jose. n_n gl next smogon tour season. and if u dont win, gl the following win or the other. u will never quit this game anyway. enjoy ur holiday time in spain homeland, friend. thanks for the support too, i guess. rly love trolling u in skype.

McMeghan: im happy i didnt choose any of the teams u said were good x ctc. but thanks for the support and helping dmalfoy with tests/teams.

Earthworm: I hope you let me bite your hand someday. :( thanks for the support too, ur the best ever.

Atticus (give me my ost trophy back, fgt): thanks for letting me play world cup for canada back in 2011 and giving me a chance. :o

M Dragon (mariaanoo): thanks for hosting. ur still a fucking john and shouldnt be allowed to play any tour for massive (BAN ME PLEASE)ry, massive johning and playing in the deadline and also missing schedules times and johning again and making kael mad and being ridiculously average in all tiers you play.

other guys: Imanalt / Funkasaurus / Funkasaurus dogs (Lerry and Penny) / kokoloko / CrashinBoomBang / Ciele / Dice / Eo Ut Mortus: thanks for the support. :]

BRAZIL:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)