SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

Anyway, I usually do the same as everyone else: stack up a bunch of breejects and then dump them on Wondertrade. In fact that's exactly what I'm doing as I type this post. 2 boxes full of 4-5 IVs breejects of the Kanto Starters + Pichu.
I had three boxes of ralts before i finally got a perfect timid 5IV one. ive gotten nearly every starter from wonder trade (no tepig, cyndaquil, or chespin yet) its really great to get decent breedjects to mess with casual friends.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Heh, trying to create a replica of the Maison's Exeggutor3 and got rid of a few breedjects in the process...nothing interesting to note, other than I seem to always conduct these when Spaniards and Germans are out in force.

I'm planning on breeding a shiny super-sized pumpkaboo and then proceed to clone at least 2 boxes, attach a rare candy and wonder trade them all off on the 31st. I do hope SM still have a wondertrade-like feature, cause otherwise how am I supposed to distribute Unfezant & Delibird on Thanksgiving and Christmas, respectively, like I do every year since XY came out? ಠ_ಠ

Last edited:
I'll also be WTing out an unknown number of super-sized Pumpkaboos with the name Halloween while giving out candy, at least while the battery holds (I need to order a new one). Expect these to have 4-5 31 IVs, with the ability Frisk, an Impish nature, and Disable breed in (well, most of them anyways).

Edit: I will be working on Monday, so I'll be trading whenever I can before or after then. I'll be working on Friday-Sunday as well, so I won't really have that much time.

Last edited:
^
Updated~

Well during the first two groups I was slightly surprised by the amount of breedjects I was getting as I don't find them completely useless seeing as I can chain breed most of these for egg moves I've yet to obtain for specific pokemon, so this was nice. That last group however was atrocious but then the 10th and last pokemon I wonder traded I ended up getting that shiny ralts in return, the OT is Hinaru and she even had her twitter posted via her in-game message which was Hinaru777, I don't have twitter but I do thank her. THe shiny Ralts even came with a dawn stone & pokerus..while even being completely EV trained at level 1..hmm..lol. Wonder Trade Wednesdays huh? I'll be doing this more often..
Why hello there. I don't know if you'll ever read this since it was a long time ago. But thank you for you comment. I hope you enjoy the Ralts as it took forever to breed it.
IMG_-k7f9sq.jpg

I've been inactive af but in celebration of this god-awful election finally being over, I'm going to be extremely active Wednesday for hopefully a very fun Wonder Trade night. Let's get this going again.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Kinda in the process of finishing up OR stuff for now, dumping a whole pile of Impish Water Absorb Curse Wooper and Destiny Bond/Pain Split Duskull & Destiny Bond/Hypnosis Drifloon. Something a little more mindless to do before diving into Sun and overthinking my every move in the process...

I bred a bunch of Synchronize Abra for various natures and Wonder Traded away ones with duplicate natures. Didn't get much for my trouble, but I did get both Rowlet and Popplio, which is nice.

That said, I think I've got something to share in the things that annoy thread...

Gonna be distributing 2 boxes of Delibird, all holding a Bottle Cap, on Christmas Eve. Anyone else here doing something similar?

Btw, is anyone still wondertrading in XY/ORAS? 'Cause I really wanna distribute Unfezant and Sawsbuck-Winter as well, but unfortunately they're not available in SM.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys I went on WT a few hours ago (I'm trading away matching pokeball Pokémon everyday for Xmas) and I got a shiny Toxapex... then exactly next trade I got a shiny Gyarados. Both needed for dex. Gyarados had Pokerus which I wanted too for my giveaway. The luck lmao

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Guys I went on WT a few hours ago (I'm trading away matching pokeball Pokémon everyday for Xmas) and I got a shiny Toxapex... then exactly next trade I got a shiny Gyarados. Both needed for dex. Gyarados had Pokerus which I wanted too for my giveaway. The luck lmao
I'd be very careful with the Gyara... It might have the hacked version of PKRS on it. Anything with WT that has PKRS I'd be wary of.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd be very careful with the Gyara... It might have the hacked version of PKRS on it. Anything with WT that has PKRS I'd be wary of.
Wait there's a hacked version? It was level 50 (not exactly level 50 - it had some exp already). It was hatched and obviously cloned. Has all perfect IVs except one which is 'fantastic'. It looks legitimate I think other than being cloned?

Is hacked Pokerus really bad?? Cuz if so I won't spread to my give ways :(

Pic
http://m.imgur.com/PpdOpnL

Wait there's a hacked version? It was level 50 (not exactly level 50 - it had some exp already). It was hatched and obviously cloned. Has all perfect IVs except one which is 'fantastic'. It looks legitimate I think other than being cloned?

Is hacked Pokerus really bad?? Cuz if so I won't spread to my give ways :(

Pic
http://m.imgur.com/PpdOpnL
Shiny, PokéRus, good (though not best) nature, a Gold Bottle Cap...

That looks more hacked than a Level 36 Rowlet I got a few days ago (it said it was obtained from Poke Pelago, which is obviously impossible)

I also got a perfect Level 1 Modest Sap Sipper Goomy on a Love Ball that day. The Love Ball strikes me as odd, even though such a Pokemon is not impossible to get... and nothing else looked suspicious, so I dunno. Looks too good to be legit, and too good for Wonder Traded Pokemon.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Shiny, PokéRus, good (though not best) nature, a Gold Bottle Cap...

That looks more hacked than a Level 36 Rowlet I got a few days ago (it said it was obtained from Poke Pelago, which is obviously impossible)

I also got a perfect Level 1 Modest Sap Sipper Goomy on a Love Ball that day. The Love Ball strikes me as odd, even though such a Pokemon is not impossible to get... and nothing else looked suspicious, so I dunno. Looks too good to be legit, and too good for Wonder Traded Pokemon.
Odds are it was a breeding reject, especially if the IVs are only 4 or 5. Since breeding with a ditto always passes down the original ball and you can actually get a ludicrously high capture chance using a Love Ball on Goomy (I think you can actually make it a 100% chance if you put it to sleep and have it at 1 HP) I'd think that it's probably somebody breeding like a maniac to get a really good Love Ball Goodra.

Of course if it's got perfect IVs then it's a lot less likely to be real.

Odds are it was a breeding reject, especially if the IVs are only 4 or 5. Since breeding with a ditto always passes down the original ball and you can actually get a ludicrously high capture chance using a Love Ball on Goomy (I think you can actually make it a 100% chance if you put it to sleep and have it at 1 HP) I'd think that it's probably somebody breeding like a maniac to get a really good Love Ball Goodra.

Of course if it's got perfect IVs then it's a lot less likely to be real.
That's what I said, absolutely perfect IVs.

Unless that player was breeding for Hidden Power or something which doesn't really make sense given Goodra's movepool... or the Love Ball was unneeded and was breeding for a different Poke Ball... or something. I dunno, really. It's a little suspicious.

That's what I said, absolutely perfect IVs.

Unless that player was breeding for Hidden Power or something which doesn't really make sense given Goodra's movepool... or the Love Ball was unneeded and was breeding for a different Poke Ball... or something. I dunno, really. It's a little suspicious.
Or maybe trying to get a shiny. I used to do that with Honedge and Gible.

isn't hacked pokerus easy to check for? Doesn't it just disappear when it's supposed to become immune? I know I dealt with that when I first started breeding in Y, and all it really does is disappear without giving you the little pink smiley.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)