Wobblebun's Wondrous Adventures with MS Paint (Closed for requests)

Manipulative

Camila <3
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey! Really love your work, and I would greatly appreciate if you can make me a 80 x 80 custom avatar to use on PS! :D.

I'm looking to have mine based on Shiki Ryougi from KnK. Here's an image you can refer to:

Would love if you can throw in a Mewtwo (non-mega) along side her! If I had to pick out a pose for it, then I'd choose the one below:

Neither of the poses are really important though. Feel free to use whatever you think looks best in the actual sprite. I don't have any other specific preferences, so yeah. Thanks in advance if you do manage to get to this!

Also, assuming you can just do this along the way, can you also leave an image of just Shiki without the Mewtwo? I'd like to see which one appeals to me more :P

Last edited:

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hey I was wondering if you would be able to make me a custom avatar to use on PS. I was looking for Hodor with Bran on his back.

Whenever you get around to it, it would be awesome!

Deagle M40

formerly iSeb
id like to request a custom avatar for me to use on PS! so in 80x80. Could I have the black panther from marvel comics alongside an alolan Persian as I believe the similar colours will make this look really cool. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi, I also love your work. Would you be able to make a custom avatar of Alisa illinichina amiella from god eater please. :]

Hey, I just wanted to say I'm a big fan of your work. :] I really enjoyed reading through this thread and looking at your amazing art.

Whenever you have time could you make me a 80x80 PS avatar of Ash and Misty holding hands? Here's a picture for reference.

Sorry it's in black and white but this is the best picture of them holding hands I could find. I just want the colors from the original anime. Thanks. :]

Shit, it has been far too long. Requests are almost a year old now...

I don't know if ya'll even want them anymore since it has been ages since you last requested them.
Some may have already wanted a different one by now. Regardless, I do plan to finish all of it. Well, that is unless you tell me otherwise. Just tell me if you're still interested with your current request; if not, you can change it if you want.

Having said that, I'll still post what I did finish not too long ago and I can only hope these people are still into it, huhu. I guess I'm still open for accepting another request from them...? (I haven't thought about the bolded part before deciding to sprite again. Not exactly sure how to go about this)

Really sorry guys!

Anyways, here goes.

Found this thread after you quit, and you've made a fan of me. Didn't expect the notification when I logged on this morning, and I've been thinking about what to request before it closes.

Could I ask for an 80x80 full body sprite of Suoh Mikoto from K-Project?

By all means, feel free to take on an entirely different pose. Pass on the cig, unless you think it completes his look.

Hi there, i love your job tbh.
Can you do a Godot from Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations?

Thank you in advance ^-^

Hey there, your work is amazing! :)

If you don't mind, I'd like to request a trainer sprite of Light Yagami from Death Note. Something like this but with a Pokeball instead of an apple. Thanks in advance!

Thanks a lot for opening up again. You have some good artwork. looking to request Seto Kaiba with a Blue Eyes White Dragon in the background

Doing a combination art of the above two pictures with the Dragon picture flipped so its claws and head are looking the same direction as Kaiba would be pretty cool (it would probably look similar to some charizard x + trainer custom sprites I see around)

another option would be to somehow replicate something like the below art with the wings not cut off

Kaiba and his gravity defying coat is hogging up the space lol. I couldn't make Blue eyes work into the limiting 80 x 80 dimensions. So far, I don't think I can sprite it with Kaiba without it looking awkward/out of place/obstructed. Would a solo Kaiba sprite suffice? :c

I was wondering if I could get a Christmas themed avatar because holidays and whatnot :o

I would like Kraden from Golden Sun in Santa-esque robes (like maybe make the outer coat red and the inner coat green idk I will leave that up to you lol). A Santa hat would be icing on the cake but isn't necessary since he looks Santa-esque enough lol.
If possible, I would also liked it pair with Bonsly, sitting on its butt, that has a small present next to it (like it is a Christmas tree). If the present part is too complicated / won't fit, then don't worry about it. Idk if want a Bonsly sprite image, but I will give it to you anyways because why not? :P

It's only 4 months before Christmas! heheh. heh.
- - -

Also, I don't remember whose requests these are. It's either I just skipped through them or they've deleted their post already? I'll still post it regardless.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Shit, it has been far too long. Requests are almost a year old now...

I don't know if ya'll even want them anymore since it has been ages since you last requested them.
Some may have already wanted a different one by now. Regardless, I do plan to finish all of it. Well, that is unless you tell me otherwise. Just tell me if you're still interested with your current request; if not, you can change it if you want.

Having said that, I'll still post what I did finish not too long ago and I can only hope these people are still into it, huhu. I guess I'm still open for accepting another request from them...? (I haven't thought about the bolded part before deciding to sprite again. Not exactly sure how to go about this)

Really sorry guys!

Anyways, here goes.

Kaiba and his gravity defying coat is hogging up the space lol. I couldn't make Blue eyes work into the limiting 80 x 80 dimensions. So far, I don't think I can sprite it with Kaiba without it looking awkward/out of place/obstructed. Would a solo Kaiba sprite suffice? :c

- - -

Also, I don't remember whose requests these are. It's either I just skipped through them or they've deleted their post already? I'll still post it regardless.

I'm still interested in mine, nice to see you return!

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd want mine to be changed to a sprite of Hitagi Senjougahara, with short hair. Thank you and glad to see you back!

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
would like to get another request in one autumn leaf from the kings avatar if it's okay :), if not then that's fine too

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

- - -
I absolutely love this and I am glad to see you back Wobbles. You have always been my favorite spriter and the title still holds true. Thank you so much for this. You have no idea how much I appreciate this. :) <3

\o/

I'm still interested in mine, nice to see you return!

I'd want mine to be changed to a sprite of Hitagi Senjougahara, with short hair. Thank you and glad to see you back!

I'm still interested in my current request, absolutely. Also welcome back. :]

Still interested in mine n_n and welcome back!

i'm still interested in my request! offer still stands too.

- - -

btw, you can just pm me if you're still interested with your request/want to change it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)