Wobblebun's Wondrous Adventures with MS Paint (Closed for requests)

Conni

katharsis
Hai Wobblebuns!
Nice to see you back and well :)
If you don't mind I'd like to request two sprites, if you are busy then you can only do one to your liking!
Here are the requests and reference pictures, thanks in advance!

You can choose any pose you want them to be in, also if possible can you either add a Solosis or Reuniclus if you're ok with it? You can choose between the two!

Thanks again in advance, and have a good day! :3

Found this thread after you quit, and you've made a fan of me. Didn't expect the notification when I logged on this morning, and I've been thinking about what to request before it closes.

Could I ask for an 80x80 full body sprite of Suoh Mikoto from K-Project?

By all means, feel free to take on an entirely different pose. Pass on the cig, unless you think it completes his look.

Toxic

P = NP
is a Social Media Contributor
Hi there, i love your job tbh.
Can you do a Godot from Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations?

Thank you in advance ^-^

Reactions: Ark
Hey there, your work is amazing! :)

If you don't mind, I'd like to request a trainer sprite of Light Yagami from Death Note. Something like this but with a Pokeball instead of an apple. Thanks in advance!

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Thanks a lot for opening up again. You have some good artwork. looking to request Seto Kaiba with a Blue Eyes White Dragon in the background

Doing a combination art of the above two pictures with the Dragon picture flipped so its claws and head are looking the same direction as Kaiba would be pretty cool (it would probably look similar to some charizard x + trainer custom sprites I see around)

another option would be to somehow replicate something like the below art with the wings not cut off

First three is done!

will you do 2 sprites for me? =)

i'd like to request you to sprite both of these

if both of these are too much of a favor, please just do the first one

thanks in advance!

been waiting way too long, glad to see you're taking requests again :) requesting an avatar of shiota nagisa from assassination classroom thx!

Hey could you make me an Azura (Nohr) sprite. I know that you already made a fanart variant but I need the sprite format. Here are some picture examples in case you need them again.

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I was wondering if I could get a Christmas themed avatar because holidays and whatnot :o

I would like Kraden from Golden Sun in Santa-esque robes (like maybe make the outer coat red and the inner coat green idk I will leave that up to you lol). A Santa hat would be icing on the cake but isn't necessary since he looks Santa-esque enough lol.
If possible, I would also liked it pair with Bonsly, sitting on its butt, that has a small present next to it (like it is a Christmas tree). If the present part is too complicated / won't fit, then don't worry about it. Idk if want a Bonsly sprite image, but I will give it to you anyways because why not? :P

Sapphire.

Es gibt Licht, wo immer Sie sind
is a Contributor Alumnus
Love your sprites, they are so well done! If you still take requests, may you make me a sprite for Chat Noir (from Miraculous Ladybug) that fits the Pokemon Showdown avatar requirements? :D

Thank you <3 Take however much time you need, I'm in no rush :3 because good things are always worth waiting for!!

Last edited:
Next three, done!

Well, if you can make an avatar of Hugh, from BW2, wearing a black-green striped shirt, sunglasses and short trousers, with an Altaria over his shoulder, I'd really like you to do it! Take your time, I don't want to pressure you.

http://www.poke-amph.com/black-2-white-2/sprites/trainers/hugh.png Take this as a model, I forgot to write it.

Hey there! If possible, I'd like to request a custom avatar based on Kanbe Kotori from Rewrite (image for reference below). Won't be too specific with the avatar's details because I don't want to get too demanding, but I'd love it if you could include a Spheal in it as well n_n

Kotori:

Thanks a lot, by the way!

EDIT: Added Spheal. Made the sprite taller.

Hai Wobblebuns!
Nice to see you back and well :)
If you don't mind I'd like to request two sprites, if you are busy then you can only do one to your liking!
Here are the requests and reference pictures, thanks in advance!

You can choose any pose you want them to be in, also if possible can you either add a Solosis or Reuniclus if you're ok with it? You can choose between the two!

Thanks again in advance, and have a good day! :3

Last edited:

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
do you think you would be able to make a courtney sprite from team magma :o
btw huge fan of you sprites n_n

also if you havent started, it doesnt have to be in this pose, w/e you choose works

Last edited:
hi, your work looks really nice. i'd like to request a 160 x 160 or 80 x 80 (whatever you're more comfortable with) sprite of this:
https://s15.postimg.org/duirjz4jf/absolgirl.jpg

that's the only picture of her i can find, so yea sorry. speculate what kind of shoes she's wearing.

if possible, i'd like the pose to stay similar to the one in the picture.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hi could you make a 80x80 sprite of Rin (the girl) from this video? I want to make it my custom avi.

Thanks a lot in advance!
sorry rozes I found my true waifu

Paradise

(insert current season) Bulk (insert current year)
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey wobblebuns, your work looks really nice.

I'd love if you could do an 80 x 80 of snoopy and woodstock to use as my Custom Avi on PS

A colored version of the concept art above would be nice (extra piece of art for colors reference), but if there's an arrangement you'd rather do instead based on looks or preference, I'd appreciate it :)

Thanks in advance!

Smogon's artists always surprise me with the quality and these sprites are somethin else. If you are still taking requests I'd be down to pay $$ (takes time and effort, etc) for a chiaki nanami avatar from danganronpa with the custom avi style for PS. Style/pose and such are whatever you feel looks best - I've got some samples of the character below. If $$ is necessary then feel free to hit me up in pm with the details. thanks in advance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)