Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Hey, I'm interested in your dream radar soft-boiled Bold Clefairy and shiny Reshiram (among others, your thread is really extensive). CMT to see if there's anything you like

Last edited:
Nice thread you got here, inkblot! Check my thread of you haven't already.

I'll let you if I'm interested in anything or for rng request.

I'm fine with cloned ones, what are you looking for from my shop? ;)
Can i have the following pokemon:

OT: Aldora | ID: 05026 | SR'd by Lex Bredum (PS)
Modest | Snow Cloak | Soft Reset
IVs:31 | x | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
UT: Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Hail, Reflect
Fully Redistributable

Modest | Flame Body | Soft Reset
IVs:31 | x | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31
UT: Sky Attack, Heat Wave, Sunny Day, Safeguard
Fully Redistributable

Hey, I'm interested in your dream radar soft-boiled Bold Clefairy and shiny Reshiram (among others, your thread is really extensive). CMT to see if there's anything you like

the clefairy isn't dream radar. it was rng abused in gen 3. did you mean you wanted one of the dream radar pokemon? also give me a list of what you might want from my shop and i'll give you a list of what i would like in return

Nice thread you got here, inkblot! Check my thread of you haven't already.

I'll let you if I'm interested in anything or for rng request.

thanks. you seem to have a lot of nice breedables! i'll let you know if anything sparks my intrest. do feel free to ask for an rng request! i'd be happy to rng some stuff for you!

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Can i have the following pokemon:

Modest | Snow Cloak | Soft Reset
IVs:31 | x | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
UT:
Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Hail, Reflect
Fully Redistributable

Modest | Flame Body | Soft Reset
IVs:31 | x | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31
UT:
Sky Attack, Heat Wave, Sunny Day, Safeguard
Fully Redistributable

Hmm, and if I want semi redis rights for your mons? :o
(#494 - Victini Ø)
OT: Movie 14 | ID: 12031 | RNG'd by ooh_shiny
Jolly | Victory Star | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
UT: V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
Fully Redistributable if i could get this guy, then i wouldn't mind semi rights..

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
(#494 - Victini Ø)
OT: Movie 14 | ID: 12031 | RNG'd by ooh_shiny
Jolly | Victory Star | RNG Method
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
UT:
V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
Fully Redistributable if i could get this guy, then i wouldn't mind semi rights..
Sure, but you must credit ooh_shiny, and tell the guys you trade it to to do the same ;)

the clefairy isn't dream radar. it was rng abused in gen 3. did you mean you wanted one of the dream radar pokemon? also give me a list of what you might want from my shop and i'll give you a list of what i would like in return
Sorry I was initially gonna ask for a Dream Radar Pokémon but I realized I still have access to them. I'm interested the soft boiled Clefairy, shiny Reshiram and Gen 6 shiny Thundurus and Kyurem. Let me know what you'd like in return.

Sorry I was initially gonna ask for a Dream Radar Pokémon but I realized I still have access to them. I'm interested the soft boiled Clefairy, shiny Reshiram and Gen 6 shiny Thundurus and Kyurem. Let me know what you'd like in return.

hmm, your shop seems to be mostly shiny breeds, which i tend not to like trading for much as i can just get them myself. HOWEVER, i would be willing to trade for the pokemon you want for say some pokemon with good egg moves, ivs, and pokeballs, if you are ok with that. if not i can pick some stuff from your shop, but personally i'd be more up for getting a few pokemon i could then shiny breed myself rather then trade for them directly.

hmm, your shop seems to be mostly shiny breeds, which i tend not to like trading for much as i can just get them myself. HOWEVER, i would be willing to trade for the pokemon you want for say some pokemon with good egg moves, ivs, and pokeballs, if you are ok with that. if not i can pick some stuff from your shop, but personally i'd be more up for getting a few pokemon i could then shiny breed myself rather then trade for them directly.
Yea I completely understand and that makes a lot of sense. I have all four gen 6 games and both gen 7 games so if you give me a list of all of the Pokémon you want I should be able to catch and breed them.

Yea I completely understand and that makes a lot of sense. I have all four gen 6 games and both gen 7 games so if you give me a list of all of the Pokémon you want I should be able to catch and breed them.
if you happen to have appricorn ball and dream ball pokemon in gen 6, i'd trade for those. i am not super picky, so long as they have good moves, ivs, and abilities then i am happy. maybe give me a list of some pokemon you would recommend, and i can chose something? there are so many pokemon its hard for me to pick a few ^^;

if you happen to have appricorn ball and dream ball pokemon in gen 6, i'd trade for those. i am not super picky, so long as they have good moves, ivs, and abilities then i am happy. maybe give me a list of some pokemon you would recommend, and i can chose something? there are so many pokemon its hard for me to pick a few ^^;
Sure I can give you a list. The best dream ball Pokémon I have on hand are Slowpoke, Venipede and Buneary. I have acces to most Apricorn combinations and these are some that I think match the shiny fully evolved forms: Friend Ball or Safari Ball Kangaskhan, Sport Ball Scyther, Moon Ball Gastly, Moon or Love Ball Cleffa (has to be caught in Gen 7 if you want Unaware) , Heavy Ball Skarmory, Love Ball Zubat, Lure Ball Houndour, Heavy Ball Phanpy, Friend Ball Machop, Love Ball Aipom, Safari Ball Hippopotas and Heavy Ball Snorlax (has to be caught in Gen 7 if you want Gluttony). If you want other recommendations let me know

Sure I can give you a list. The best dream ball Pokémon I have on hand are Slowpoke, Venipede and Buneary. I have acces to most Apricorn combinations and these are some that I think match the shiny fully evolved forms: Friend Ball or Safari Ball Kangaskhan, Sport Ball Scyther, Moon Ball Gastly, Moon or Love Ball Cleffa (has to be caught in Gen 7 if you want Unaware) , Heavy Ball Skarmory, Love Ball Zubat, Lure Ball Houndour, Heavy Ball Phanpy, Friend Ball Machop, Love Ball Aipom, Safari Ball Hippopotas and Heavy Ball Snorlax (has to be caught in Gen 7 if you want Gluttony). If you want other recommendations let me know
sorry, forgot to quote you:

I like the following pokemon:
Moon Ball Gastly
Moon Cleffa (i can take it in gen 7 for that hidden abilitiy)
Lure Ball Houndour
Love Ball Zubat

I can take those 4, and if you want semi-distribution rights, i can take like 2 more to make it even. so Safari Ball Hippopotas and something else.

sorry, forgot to quote you:

I like the following pokemon:
Moon Ball Gastly
Moon Cleffa (i can take it in gen 7 for that hidden abilitiy)
Lure Ball Houndour
Love Ball Zubat

I can take those 4, and if you want semi-distribution rights, i can take like 2 more to make it even. so Safari Ball Hippopotas and something else.
That sounds very fair. Semi-redistributable rights would be great, so I'll do Hippopotas too. I'm not sure about what to list out for the last one but I can either catch or trade for any ball combo so is there anything that you've really wanted over the years?

That sounds very fair. Semi-redistributable rights would be great, so I'll do Hippopotas too. I'm not sure about what to list out for the last one but I can either catch or trade for any ball combo so is there anything that you've really wanted over the years?

would a dream ball/Moon ball jynx be ok? idk why but i'd like to try out one of those ^^

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Ok, rng abused both keldeo and meloetta, with the propper wonder card dates, propper pick up dates, and all on retail.

Keldeo Proof

meloetta Proof

now that i have these done, we can talk about how we go about trading them. this wasn't too hard, so a 1 to 1 trade is fine by me. as for Redistribution rights, as i said, by default they are non-redistributable, but i can negotiate. also how do you feel about cloning? i wanted to clone these so i could get a pair to add to my shop, as i feel they would be good additions.
Could you combine all the meloetta proof into one imgur album and paste the link? Would be much easier to keep track off :3
Same for Keldeo, thanks.

FC: 4296 - 3407 - 0885
IGN: Amber

can't trade right now as i am a bit busy, but will let you know when i can.

mod edit: don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)