Wigglytuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only set that I've found to be usefull for Wigglytuff.

WiGGs @ Leftovers / LumBerry
(frisk)
Nature: Careful / Impish
Ivs: 160 Atk / 96 Def / 252 SpDef
Item: Focus sash
-Dynamic Punch
-Sing
-Gravity
-Thunder Wave / Filler

With some Spike support and Gravity in effect, your opponent will inevitable pull their hair out in pure frustration that such a Pokemon is causing them so much pain. Thoroughly tested, and I approve.

I've tested a triples/doubles wigglytuff, with a supporting shuckle. Shuckle uses guard share and then wigglytuff can put that amazing hp stat to good use and actually survive matches against the big OU guys.
For example, salamence outrage did nothing to it and even roobushin has trouble KOing it too (especially if you have a supporting healing wave pokemon). Wigglytuff can use charge beam to boost its spa, after 2 turns of using it she will deal decent damage, doesn't hurt that it gets lots of attacks that hit multiple opponents.
Some pokemon have higher hp/spdef to abuse this strategy, but to me it seems it got the stats in the right place to abuse it pretty easily.

(frisk)
-Dynamic Punch
-Sing
-Gravity
-Thunder Wave / Filler
Thats mean. Your opponent has feelings too :).

(frisk)
-Dynamic Punch
-Sing
-Gravity
-Thunder Wave / Filler
I guess the leftovers/lumberry is held by her ears?

If I knew more about competitive battling, I'd be tempted to make a serious Wigglytuff topic so this one died a horrible death like it clearly deserves. Troll posts like this are why I dislike Smogon's general attitude...

Also, you suck for not even mentioning Hyper Voice, one of the few unique toys Wigglytuff has to play with. It's also an OK Disable user, though the speed hurts that a bit.
:adam:

This is just a Joke thread, the OP isnt taking Tuff seriously because she's just godawful. If you look around the same is done with Kakuna and Caterpie threads because virtually no one uses them and if they do then they're either extremely good and can afford to use a gimmick poke or just dont know whats up. Take a breath and calm down, if you dont like this site you're more than free to leave.

Now, in regards to Wiggley, I think the only role she could serve is as a status abuser with wish. Or maybe a wish passer that requires a ton of support. With the new RU tier she may actually see some more use in NU :)

I guess the leftovers/lumberry is held by her ears?
I may be reading this wrong, but that means to pick one. On the other hand this is probably just a logic check... How the heck do pokemon hold onto all the weird items we give them while in battle? Seriously how do you use flareblitz without burning your sitrus berry to a crisp? On a more wigglytuff related note, you can use copy cat to attempt to outstall walls by stealing moves they attempt to use to cripple wiggly on them.

Oh my god necro bump...

anyways this thing is outclassed by so many other high hp big movepool normals it's ridiculous.

even audino.
Not exactly true. Audino is slightly more physically bulky, but Wigglytuff is slightly more specially bulky. Wigglytuff also makes a better Wish passer because of its massive HP. They both get Heal Bell but Wigglytuff has usable offences with 70/75 compared to Audino's 60/60. Wigglytuff also gets Seismic Toss. I know which one I would use.

Anyway, Wigglytuff will only see use once Lickilicky, Lickitung, Chansey and Miltank are all far, far away from the tier Wigglytuff finds itself in.

Not exactly true. Audino is slightly more physically bulky, but Wigglytuff is slightly more specially bulky. Wigglytuff also makes a better Wish passer because of its massive HP. They both get Heal Bell but Wigglytuff has usable offences with 70/75 compared to Audino's 60/60. Wigglytuff also gets Seismic Toss. I know which one I would use.

Anyway, Wigglytuff will only see use once Lickilicky, Lickitung, Chansey and Miltank are all far, far away from the tier Wigglytuff finds itself in.
Audino gets regenerator though, so it is arguably a more reliable Wish passer.

I think it would be a good idea if all the outclassed pokes got a overpowered special ability or attack, it would make the game so much more fun.

0 atk ev neutral nature Munchlax Focus Punch vs 0 def ev neutral nature wigglytuff: 83-98%

THAT WIGGLYTUFF IS HACKED.

Seriously though, why bring back this thread for that?

lol I had just watched that episode then decided to randomly look up Wigglytuff on Smogon. Reading such a hilarious thread about Wigglytuff after watching that episode seemed like a really odd (and hilarious) coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)